The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “offices” (uffizi) of the Medici Family.
Get the chance to visit the main artworks in a guided visit. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more.
You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour! You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present mobile or printed voucher upon arrival.
- Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
- Meeting point:
- In front of the entrance number 3 of Uffizi gallery (entrance for reserved tickets), our staff will wear a green T-shirt with "My tour" logo.
Adult: Age 19 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 18
Infant: Age 1 to 5
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From Tuesday to Sunday (except for every first Sunday of the month) at 3.15 pm
- Available every day in Italian, English, and Spanish (except on Monday and the first Sunday of the month)