Hop on a jet boat and go on an exhilarating adventure to River Kawarau with this experience in Queenstown! Meet up with your English-speaking driver and guide, sail down Lake Wakatipu, and come close to the lake’s edge. Then, drive past trees and pass through two bridges at high speeds. Kawarau River is a great place to sightsee as well especially since it was one of the shooting locations for 'The Lord of the Rings.’ Despite the thrills, this is something that everyone of all ages can enjoy. Book through Klook now and have one of the most exciting activities you can join in New Zealand!
Unleash the adrenaline junkie in you when you join this jet boat experience
Head to River Kawarau on this adventure that's both safe and exhilarating
25 Minute Trip：11.00、12.00、14.00、14.30
60 Minute Trip：13.00
Go Orange jet boat Base
Address: Go Orange Kiosk, Steamer Wharf Queenstown
- English-speaking guide
- 25- or 60-minute jet boat ride to Kawarau River
- Spray jacket, life vest, and goggles (if necessary)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 12:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 12:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
Adult: Age 15+
Child: Age 5 to 14
Free admission for infants aged 2-4 yrs, need to be over 13kg.
You just need to be over 13kg. There are no upper weight limits.