Indulge in the jewellery-transformed world with LOMOGRAPHY’s INSTA-MOMENT experience. How does a display change the perception of the displayed subject? How can jewellery be exhibited and understood in a contemporary dialogue?
Artist Vann Kwok seeks alternative ways to discuss how jewellery is understood in relation to the setting it is being presented. Kwok extends her material language and aesthetics into a surreal home-setting, juxtaposing jewellery with our everyday surroundings. The jewellery-transformed objects present a universe of materiality; together they describe a composition of vivid colours, metamorphic shapes and unusual surface textures.
You're invited to walk into Kwok’s whimsical world which serves as an abstract narrative to address jewellery’s transition from tangible art installations into an intangible visual experience.
Indulge in VANN’s surreal world through the lens and explore film and fashion aesthetics. Try out the LOMO’Instant Wide for instant photos and Lomography Simple Use Film Camera Color Negative 400 for analogue photography with colour filters.
- Instant Photo Experience (Original Price: HK$60): Admission Ticket
- Instant Photo Experience + Analogue Photography Package (Original Price: HK$160): Admission Ticket with A LOMO’Instant Wide Camera and Color Negative 400 film
* Children aged below 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Get A free Instant photos by Lomography Simple Use Film Camera Color Negative 400
- Simple Use Reloadable Film Camera with 400 ISO nagative film (Original Price HK$148)
ABOUT VANN KWOK
Vann Kwok (b.1983) is an international award winning jewellery designer from Hong Kong. Having a background in fashion design she extended her interest towards transforming objects into various mediums of art. The experience of rich cultural diversity led Kwok to constantly question what defines her and her designs, how she uses her work in order to embrace the past, embody the present and inspire for the future. She decided to use jewellery as the platform to discuss heritage vs innovation, man vs machines and fashion vs art.
- Instant Photo Experience or
- Instant Photo Experience + Analogue Photography Package
- Other personal expenses
- Other fees that not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- The usage time is in local time.
- Upon successful booking, you will receive a QR Code via email.
- Please present the QR Code to gain admission.
- You may visit the exhibition once with the QR Code during any date within the exhibition period.
- Exhibition Period: 19 Sep 2020 - 1 Nov 2020 (18 Sep 2020 will not be opening to public due to K11 Shopathon - RubberBand Event)
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 21:00
- Location: chi K11 art space (B2/F), K11 Art Mall
- Please kindly reschedule your visit if the exhibition is temporarily closed for private event. You may refer to K11 Art Mall's announcement for the exhibition updates.
Exhibition Period: 18 Sep 2020 - 1 Nov 2020 (18 Sep 2020 will not be opening to public due to K11 Shopathon - RubberBand Event)
Opening Hours: 11:00 – 21:00
Location: chi K11 art space (B2/F), K11 Art Mall
Children aged below 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.