The Paris cruise company Bateaux Parisiens, the boarding dock is next to the Eiffel Tower, is the best choice for tourists to explore the Seine by boat.
An hour-long romantic sightseeing tour of the Seine River, take an unparalleled panoramic glass cruise, set off from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy the views of the banks of the Seine.
Other, Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine Cruise E-Ticket
- Audio guides in 13 languages (inside the boat): English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Indian, Arabic.
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You will receive a confirmation email and e-ticket instantly after booking
- Please show your e-ticket directly at Boarding Pier for the cruise to gain admission
- Boarding Pier: Pier 3，Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris (At the foot of the Eiffel Tower)
- October 6-16 and December 11 to January 3, 2021: Friday and Saturday: one boat an hour (first boat at 14:00 and last boat at 20:00); Sunday: one boat an hour (first boat at 12:00 and last boat at 17:00). Departs from the Eiffel Tower
- October 17 to November 1: Wednesday to Saturday: one boat an hour (first boat at 14:00 and last boat at 20:00); Sunday: one boat an hour (first boat at 12:00 and last boat at 17:00). Departs from the Eiffel Tower
- November 2 to December 10 - Closed
- December 11 till January 3, 2021: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 14:00-20:00; Sunday 12:00-17:00
- December 31 - Closed
- Ticket validity (as printed on ticket) is extended due to the epidemic period
Adult: Age 3+
Free admission for children under 3
Only Pier 3 can board the ship. There are many shipping companies nearby. Please check with the Bateaux Parisiens shipping company. Do not confuse with the nearby Bateaux Mouches shipping company.
Ticket validity: valid for one year from the date on the ticket (not your booking date), it can be used within the opening hours of the cruise within the validity period, one-time ticket.