The very signature at Donut Playhouse is the Happy Mega Slide, the largest indoor slide in Hong Kong! This unique sculptural slide is designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM. On B1, you will find digital interactive games for children to engage all 5 senses, stimulating their creativity and imagination! What’s more? Donut Golf Club is a brand new game at Donut Playhouse and is the only science-themed indoor golf playground in Hong Kong. Let’s explore these scientific theories while learning and practicing new golf skills!
- Happy Mega Slide
You will never want to miss out Happy Mega Slide, the largest indoor slide in Hong Kong! This unique sculptural slide is designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM. It will bring you infinite joy and excitement and you can play on the slide more than once!
On B1, you will find digital interactive games for children to learn and have fun at the same time. These groundbreaking interactive games encourage children to engage all 5 senses, stimulating their creativity and imagination. Go help Donut solve his problems and collect 500X excitement now!
- Donut Golf Club
Donut Golf Club is a brand new game at Donut Playhouse and is the only science-themed indoor golf playground in Hong Kong. The playground consists of four areas, ‘Game Zone’, ‘Practice Zone’, ‘The Lawn’ and ‘The Leaderboard’.
In the ‘Game Zone’ are four differently designed tracks. Not only do these tracks test your kids’ skills, vision, coordination and accuracy in golf, but also inspire them with the science theories of golf through observations. The ‘Practice Zone’ offers relatively simple tracks for your kids to practice and master their golf skills. ‘The Lawn’ allows you to take a break and capture the best moments of your children playing golf. If the children perform well, they can also challenge the champion’s throne and leave a record on ‘The Leaderboard’. Come challenge yourself with Donut and Ah Meow!
- Selected items
- Other personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- The use time is in local time.
- Please present the QR Code to gain admission.
- To ensure that there is enough time for admission and registration, those who have purchased tickets are requested to arrive at the venue 15 minutes in advance.
- Latecomers will not be given additional time. If you are late for more than 10 minutes, your admission ticket will be invalid.
- Address: Shop B249 A-D, B2, K11 MUSEA, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Operation Hours: 11:00 - 19:00
- Cleaning time: 13:30 - 14:30
- Happy Mega Slide
1. The admission fee is inclusive of the entrance for 1 adult and 1 child. Each child must be accompanied by 1 adult and required to wear a helmet, socks and shoe covers when entering the playground. The Slide is designed for children aged 3-12.
2. To ensure sufficient time for registration, please arrive at the Playhouse 15 minutes prior to entrance time. No extra time will be compensated for latecomers. Admission tickets are considered invalid if guests are late for more than 10 mins.
3. All guests are required to check body temperature, disinfect hands, wear a mask and fill in a health declaration form when entering Donut Playhouse.
4. HK$50 each extra adult (buy ticket on spot)
- Donut Golf Club
1. All guests are required to remove their shoes and wear socks before entering.
2. Please follow the staff’s instructions and pay attention to safety notices.
3. Please do not swing the golf club outside the golf tracks.
4. Only one person is allowed to use the golf track at a time.
5. All guests are required to check body temperature, disinfect hands, wear a mask and fill in a health declaration form when entering Donut Playhouse.
6. HK$50 each extra adult (buy ticket on spot)
- Donut Playhouse
1. The holder of this e-voucher (who must be 18 years old or older)(“the Holder”) is entitled to bring along a child between the age of 3 and 12 to enjoy 1 playtime session of Happy Mega Slide or bring along a child between the age of 4 and 10 to enjoy 1 playtime session of Donut Golf Club at Donut Playhouse.
2. If the Holder fails to redeem the e-voucher prior to the specified date and time, it will be considered as forfeited and invalid.
3. The opening hours and game content of Donut Playhouse may be varied in accordance with its operational needs, without prior notice.
4. The Holder shall present e-voucher at Donut Playhouse reception (Shop G50, G/F, K11 MUSEA).
5. This e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or other items. No replacement will be arranged in case of loss. Altered, defaced, damaged or photocopied e-voucher will not be accepted.
6. Each e-voucher can only be used once. It cannot be used in conjunction with other discount or offers.
7. By ordering this voucher, the Holder is deemed to have accepted and agreed these terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
8. The Rules and Terms and Conditions of Donut Playhouse apply. All persons entering the venue of Donut Playhouse are subject to its Rules and Terms and Conditions.
9. In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.
10. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
11. The Chinese version of these terms and conditions is for reference only. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Please note that due to restrictions, only one person can be booked per order. If you need to book more than one person, please submit separate orders
Please select a visiting time at booking. The finalized visiting time will be subject to availability