Hailed as the center of the art world, Paris is universally famed for its magnificent museums and beautiful galleries, most of which should feature on anyone’s cultural bucket list. With the Paris Museum Pass, you can enjoy access to the best of the city’s museums and monuments without queuing up or paying for tickets. Discover some of the world’s most celebrated artworks in the largest and most iconic museum in the world, the Louvre, walk through the bright corridors of modern art at the Pompidou Center and be mesmerized by the kaleidoscopic lights of the medieval Sainte-Chapelle church. Venture outside of the city to explore the lavish palace and grounds of Versailles - the former home of Marie Antoinette, the breathtaking 16th Century Château de Fontainebleau, or even traverse our solar system at the Air and Space Museum. With access to over 50 attractions and 2-day, 4-day pass or 6-day pass options, this is the ultimate ticket to exploring Paris!
Highly practical, the Paris Museum Pass cuts out the queues and is a money saver. It gives free access to more than fifty museums and monuments in Paris and the Paris region. Lucky card-holders receive free to the Arc de Triomphe, Sainte-Chapelle, Panthéon, Louvre, Musée Rodin and many more.
Three durations of the pass are available as follows:
- 48 consecutive hours (2 days)
- 96 consecutive hours (4 days)
- 144 consecutive hours (6 days)
To visit the Louvre Museum's permanent collections, a free reservation with entry time is required on Louvre's website. Once you've collected your Pass at the Office du Tourisme, you'll be able to make a reservation (for free) on the Louvre's website using the serial number of your pass. To enter the museum, all Paris Museum Pass holders must present their Paris Museum Pass, along with a document that confirms their reservation of the Louvre Museum.
Please note: the Paris Museum Pass doesn’t provide access to the museum's temporary exhibitions or conference visits.
If you would also like to combine it with a transport Pass and other activities, consider the Paris Passlib'!
Conditions of use
- More than 50 museums and monuments located in Paris and its surroundings.
- The Pass entitles you to 1 entry to each site.
- The duration of use begins at the time of the first visit and is therefore valid for 48 hours, 96 hours or 144 consecutive hours.
- For the majority of sites, a time slot must be reserved for all visitors (to be made on the website of each establishment).
- The majority of museums and monuments are free for children under - 18 years old and young EU residents aged 18 to 25 years old, so the Paris Museum Pass is not necessary.
- Reservation of a time slot can be requested for those benefiting from the free service.
- Access to selected museums all over Paris
- Children aged 0-18 and European citizens aged 0-24 are allowed free access to most of the museums and monuments included in the itinerary
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at Hôtel de Ville, Welcome Centre
After purchasing your voucher and collecting your pass check the list with reopening dates and pre-registration links. For many attractions a timeslot must be reserved in advance and presented upon entry
- Pick-up at the Paris Tourist Office reception point located at the Hôtel de Ville from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm (last access at 5.45pm) or at the Paris Tourist Office reception point at the Gare du Nord from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (last access at 4.45pm and closed on 14 July).
- Submission of the counter mark and a mandatory ID for product withdrawal.
- Wearing of the mask is mandatory at the reception points.
- A map and a guide to use the Pass are provided and advice is given by professionals in the destination on the day your order is collected.