Immerse yourself into the world of Harry Potter with a behind-the-scenes tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a thrilling new opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter™ film series - the most successful of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breath taking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Board the themed Harry Potter with free WiFi and Harry Potter movies onboard to get you into the mood!
Arrive at Warner Bros. Studios, and get a behind the scenes walking tour of the sets and props used in the films
Visit Platform 9 ¾, board the Hogwarts Express and get your photo taken with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
Refreshments are available from the Studio Café, freshly prepared hot soups and snacks, salads, sandwiches and afternoon treats are available. A full selection of coffees, hot and cold drinks can be purchased at two locations within the Studio Tour.
There's also a Studio Shop stocked with a wide range of gifts and souvenirs to remind you of the day you spent immersed in The Making of Harry Potter.
A wonderful day out for the entire family, and fully accessible to all.
- 1 Warner Bros. Studio Tour London ticket(s)
- Round-trip transfers
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Digital guide (available for rent for GBP4.95)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Meeting point at Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1BS
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
Infant: Age 3 to 4
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
- Infant ticket: Age 3-4 (transfers only, free to enter the studio)
- CAUTION: Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may trigger allergies. Please contact Backlot Café for further information
- Child seats are available upon request
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
Please be advised that due to COVID-19, there are extra precautions in place.
The team, including the guides and staff have been newly trained in enhanced hygiene and distancing procedures.
Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour, and appropriate distancing measures are in place throughout the duration of the tour, including seating arrangements.
Hand sanitiser, anti-viral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day.
The headsets you will receive for the tour to hear your guide are used only once, and the audio-receivers used are disinfected with specialised equipment.
You are encouraged to bring and wear your own face mask, and these must be worn throughout the day. However, disposable face masks are available upon check-in.