Spiciness is one of the most straightforward sensations of taste. Among the various types of spiciness typically encountered in Sichuan, China, the one in Chengdu involves the richest combination of aftertastes, namely hotness, numbness, fragrance, sweetness, saltiness, sourness and bitterness.
Sichuan House presents the spicy culture of Chengdu, Sichuan exquisitely through the use of traditional spices and foodstuff, elegant decorations and the cooks’ first-class skills. Patrons are thus offered the most unique and authentic spicy experience.
Valid from November 25, 2020 to March 12, 2021 (local time), Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Mandarin Fish Fillets with Vermicelli and Pickled Vegetable
- Crispy Boneless Chicken with Dried Chili
- Crispy Boneless Chicken with Dried Chili x 2 Glasses
- 10% service charge applies
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- After successful booking, please present the QR Code or redemption voucher code to staff to redeem the meal voucher.
- Location: Shop no. 314, 3/F, K11 Art Mall, No.18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Business hours: 12:00 - 22:30
This voucher is only valid for dine in.
This voucher is only valid for Sichuan House K11 Art Mall Shop.
10% service charge applies.
This voucher is valid until 12 March 2021, Valid on Mondays to Sundays (except for public holiday eves or public holidays)
This voucher is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts.
Sichuan House reserves the right of final decision on all related matters.
You may receive K11 points for this booking by consulting K11 customer service or uploading the receipt and Trip.com booking confirmation screen shot. Points will be calculated from the booking total (HKD 1 = 1 point)