After successful booking on Trip.com, guests are required to make a reservation prior to visit at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com.
The Shark Family will bring you Halloween fun in the deep!
Pick up the courage to join the kids as they creep along an interactive musical walkway to play the international sensation ‘Baby Shark’. Learn facts about sharks and discover why they aren’t so scary after all. Try saving the seas in a game or go trick-or-treating in the deep. You can even take eerie wefies galore with your little ones and our lovable characters in their frightfully fun costumes!
S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa is one of the world’s largest aquariums. It is home to more than 100,000 marine animals representing 1,000 species in more than 45 diverse habitats.
S.E.A. Aquarium exhibits close to 80 threatened species including the manta ray, Napoleon wrasse and a variety of beautiful corals that mirror a pristine aquatic environment. Through interactive programmes, up-close animal encounters and immersive learning journeys, S.E.A. Aquarium aims to inspire visitors to protect the world’s oceans.
Recently revamped in Nov 2020, S.E.A. Aquarium has been rezoned into nine distinct areas, boosted with refreshed educational content and immersive audio-visual experiences, making it more reader-friendly for families.
Aquatic Ecosystems – A new immersive zone that extends the visitor journey from the tropical rainforest (look out for the poison arrow frogs!) and intertidal coastal terrains before descending upon the underwater cities of brightly-hued coral reefs.
Open Ocean Habitat: Measuring 36m wide and 8.3m tall, it contains the largest ocean water volume in any aquarium in the world. Find out how some animals adapt to thrive in this huge marine ecosystem.
- One (1) S.E.A. Aquarium One-Day Ticket
- $5 SEAA Retail Voucher (Minimum spend $25)
- Personal Expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After successful booking on Trip.com, guests are required to make a reservation prior to visit at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com.
- Reservations are available on a first-come first-served basis, with limited availability per day, please bring along the confirmation email (print or softcopy) of your advanced reservation together with your valid ticket of the corresponding park for verification and entry.
- On the visit date, please present the reservation email and printed voucher or e-voucher on your phone to gain admission by scanning QR code.
- All visitors must bring their valid ID along in case of verification.
- Address: S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
- Guests are advised to refer to Resorts World Sentosa’s official website for the latest information and operating hours prior to visiting.
Please visit https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/sea-aquarium/plan-your-visit for latest operating hours.
Valid for Singapore Residents with an official Singapore Photo ID (NRIC, Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Work Holiday Pass, Dependent’s Pass, Long Term Visit Pass or Student’s Pass). ID required for entry.
Adult: Age 18 to 59
Youth: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 4 to 12
Senior: Age 60+
Free admission for children under 4
The health, safety and well-being of Resorts World Sentosa guests have always been the integrated resort's top priority. Resorts World Sentosa's attractions are certified SG Clean. All its attractions have implemented Safe Management Measures including frequent cleaning and disinfection at all high touch points. For capacity control, guests with open dated tickets are required to make a reservation for their preferred date of visit. Dine-in guests will need to show proof of vaccination status. Visit rwsentosa.com/covid-19 for the latest updates.