Noodles / Pasta / Rice x 2
Choose 2 from below:
● Noodles in Tom Yum Koong x 1
● Phad Thai with Fresh Prawns x 1
● Noodles with Thai Duck Stew x 1
● Thai Braised Beef Noodles Soup with Beef Balls x 1
● Pork Rice Noodle Soup with Pork Balls x 1
● Khao Soi Chicken x 1
● Beef Noodles x 1
● Spaghetti Vongole x 1
● Fettuccini with Seared Scallops, Asparagus in Light Pesto Cream Sauce x 1
● Angry Pasta (Chicken/Seafood) x 1
● Spaghetti Carbonara in Light Cream Sauce x 1
● Spicy Spaghetti Olio with Bacon x 1
● Penne Al Pomodoro with Ham and Cheese x 1
● Fusilli with Seafood Tom Yum x 1
● Red Curry Roasted Duck x 1
● Famous Pineapple Fried Rice with Seafood x 1
● Minced Chicken or Pork with Sweet Basil and Hot Chilies x 1
● Fried Rice with Pounded Prawns x 1
● Phad Thai with Mushrooms x 1
● Angry Veggie Pasta x 1
Crepe cake or Zesty Cake x 1
Choose 1 from below:
● Mango Crepe Cake x 1
● Fresh Coconut Crepe Cake x 1
● Thai Pandan Custard Crepe Cake x 1
● Thai Tea Crepe Cake x 1
● Mango Zesty x 1
● Strawberry Zesty x 1
“750ml sparkling / mineral water x 1” or “Greyhound Cafe Signature Drinks x2” x 1
● Choose 2 from below:
● Signature Iced Lemon Tea x 1
● Thai Iced Tea with Milk x 1
● Thai Iced Coffee x 1
Greyhound Cafe Galleria, a harbourside flagship store at the renowned cultural-retail destination - K11 MUSEA, continues to inherit the essence of “Thai Food with a Western Twist”, through even bolder Thai Relevancies, bringing all avid Greyhound lovers another extraordinary gastronomy experience.
Beyond an ordinary Thai restaurant, Greyhound Cafe Galleria is a Modern Bangkok restaurant that showcases the way urban Bangkokians live and love via a contemporary food philosophy and ambiance. Bringing you back to the city where it was born, Greyhound Café Galleria offers a mixture of tastes in culture and art, from traditional to modern, from street to premium, from local to international, all mixed together in a beautifully chaotic way. Featuring a sweet surprise by the entrance, where Thai desserts are presented in a jewelry-like cake display by the fascinating dessert bar, which is decorated with a mixture of vibrant clay tiles
Greyhound Café Galleria presents a creative and fun artistic environment using modern and colourful graphics and art installations, focusing on the lively street elements from Bangkok. Looking through the main entrance, one can enjoy the full panoramic breathtaking view of the beautiful harbour. The restaurant prides itself in an haute couture menu exclusively tailored for the artistic temperament surrounding this stylish mall, focusing on more innovative Thai dishes and handcrafted dessert selections, blending in creativity and modernism with authentic Thai flavours. Not to be missed is the exotic ice cream bicycle cart, featuring the signature house-made Coconut Ice Cream served alongside a fun variety of Thai condiments.
What’s better than enjoying a delicious Thai food feast set against the beautiful Hong Kong skyline? We look forward to seeing you at Greyhound Café Galleria - K11 MUSEA!
Valid from January 2, 2021 to September 30, 2021 (local time), Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Set Menu: select two rice/pasta/noodle dishes + layer or sponge cake + “750ml sparkling / mineral water x 1” or “Greyhound Cafe Signature Drinks x2” x 1
- HKD 120/250 Voucher: see inclusions
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- After successful booking, you will receive a QR Code for redemption.
- Please present the QR code or Redemption voucher number to staff to redeem.
- Coupons have to be purchased at least one day in advance before patronage.
- (The actual usage date and time shall be subject to restaurant's availability, please call to reserve in advance if hope to secure seats)
- Meal Vouchers are not applicable on Public Holiday & Public Holidays' Eve.
- Cash Vouchers are applicable on Public Holiday & Public Holidays' Eve.
- Address: Shop 327A&327C, 3/F, K11 Musea, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Business Hour: 11:00 - 23:00 (For Reference Only, Please refer to Restaurant's announcement according to government's pandemic policy)
You may receive K11 points for this booking by consulting K11 customer service or uploading the receipt and Trip.com booking confirmation screen shot. Points will be calculated from the booking total (HKD 1 = 1 point)
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
Each transaction is limited to a maximum of 10 coupons for redemption only; with which bill splitting would not be allowed