Spend 6 hours discovering the most charming and famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon.
During this full-day excursion, you will be amazed by the beautiful sorroundings of Venice and learn more about Venetian life and traditions.
The stop on each island will be about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Start your journey in a comfortable motorboat leaving from St. Mark's area and move towards your first stop: Murano.
Get the chance to visit a glass factory and learn how glass masters create their masterpieces during a glass-bowing demonstration. Take your time to explore the island: don't miss the massive Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest Churches in the Venetian lagoon originally built in the 7th Century.
Return to the motorboat and head to your second stop (approx. 2 hours), Burano Island. Immerse in its colorful houses. According to a local legend, Burano got its rainbow appearance thanks to the fishermen that lived there, who used to paint their houses in bright and light colors so that they could find their way home while coming back from sea. The island is also known internationally for its rare artisan lace.
Hop on the motorboat again and navigate to the last stop, Torcello (approx. 1 hour). Torcello was the first settlement in the Venetian Lagoon, its history dates back to the year 452. Don't miss the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in 639. Take a selfie with the Attila's Throne in the background, an ancient stone chair where chief magistrates were inaugurated or go up the Bell Tower and take a beautiful picture of the surrounding area.
Go back to the motorboat and head back to departure point.
- Motorboat from/to Venice
- Visit to a glass factory in Murano
- Multilingual guide on board (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian)
- Food and beverage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 11:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 11:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Go directly to the meeting point: Riva degli Schiavoni at the corner with Calle degli Albanesi, near Hotel Danieli. There will be a yellow stall with an assistant.
- Be sure to get to the meeting point at least 20 minutes before tour starting time
- Please provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to the staff
This is a full day regular (shared) tour
Meeting point: Riva degli Schiavoni at the corner with Calle degli Albanesi, near Hotel Danieli. There will be a yellow stall with an assistant.
Be sure to get to the meeting point at least 20 minutes before tour starting time
Please provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to the staff
Wearing face mask is mandatory on board and inside the glass shop. If the customers do not have them, they CANNOT join the tour
Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
Adult: Age 6 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 5
Infant: Age 1 to 2
* IMPORTANT: On September 5, 2021 (Historical Regatta) the tour may end in F.ta Nuove. On September 19, 2021 (Burano Regatta) Torcello won't be visited
* Take some water with you particularly during hot days
* This is a shared tour (not private boat and tour)
* No refund will be accepted for no shows or late comers
* The tour will be provided rain or shine
* This is not a detailed guided tour, there will be a multilingual assistance and some explainations during the way will be provided in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian languages