The USS Midway was the longest-serving aircraft carrier in the 20th century with 47 years of active service. That’s nearly five decades of history, challenges and triumph - stories that still echo through her decks. Today, we bring those stories back to life through fascinating blogs, our quarterly newsletter, Currents, historic timelines, videos, and more. Join us in experiencing the Midway Magic one story at a time.
- Skip-the-line access to the USS Midway Museum
- Self-guided audio tour to over 60 locations
- Earbuds (please bring your own)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher to gain admission
- Departure Point: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
- Opening Hours: The USS Midway Museum is open daily at 10 am.
- The last admission is at 4 pm and the ship closes at 5 pm.
- We are closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 6 to 12
FREE - Children 5 years old and younger, Active Duty Military (w/valid ID), Active Sworn Law Enforcement (w/valid ID), Active Sworn Fire Fighter (w/valid ID) and including Reservist.
Your USS Midway Museum tickets include the following experiences:
- Hangar Deck and Flight Deck tour routes will showcase Midway’s exclusive collection of more than 30 restored Navy aircraft and the incredible views of San Diego Bay
- World Famous Midway Volunteers will bring the flight deck alive with talks on launching and landing aircraft and the adventures of life at sea
- Embarcadero Adventure Offers including discounts for other nearby attractions and restaurants by showing your Midway ticket
For your safety, our below deck tour routes, guided Island Tour, “Battle of Midway” theater, simulator & Virtual Reality experiences, and climb aboard cockpits are temporarily closed.
Train, coaster or trolley to Santa Fe Train Depot + a 5-minute walk.