In the Transport Museum, you will embark on an exciting journey through the history of transport and experience how mobility has changed over time and with it people's everyday lives.
In the permanent exhibitions on rail, road, air and water transport you will learn exciting facts about the historically significant locomotives, automobiles, motorcycle and bicycle construction, legendary aircraft and magnificent ship models.
On the basis of the stories and biographies of inventors, sailors, aviation pioneers and much more, you will learn interesting facts about their respective lives, their passion and the time in which they lived.
In addition to the exhibits, numerous participatory stations also provide vivid knowledge: You can test the wind tunnels in the Aviation Experimental Room and learn why airplanes look the way they do. Or you can design your own boat and race it against other ships in a digital regatta and learn which characteristics ships should have in order to be fast. 3- to 6-year-olds can learn about traffic rules and signs in the traffic garden by taking a few laps around the bobby car course.
- Admission to all exhibitions
- Free WIFI
- Free download of the audio guide app
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Opening hours: the museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00pm
- The museum is open on Easter Monday and on Whit Monday
- The museum is closed on the 24 and 25 December, the 31 December and the 1 January
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilities
- Address: Augustusstrasse 1, Dresden, Germany
The following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Adult: Age 17+
Child: Age 6 to 16
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Reduced price Children (age 6-16) Disabled people (with valid pass) Children (age 0-5): free admission
- This family-friendly attraction is accessible to visitors of all ages
- A free audio guide app is offered in German, English, Czech, Russian and German Sign Language
- You must exchange your voucher for an entry ticket at the cash desk
- Tickets are only valid once
- Guests with reduced tickets must present valid proof of their eligibility to the reduction
- This tour does not allow more than 15 people per each option