Grab the chance to experience the magic of Leonardo’s vineyard firsthand! Strolling through the rooms of Casa degli Atellani, the gardens, vines, and greenhouses, you'll learn all about its fascinating Renaissance heritage and you'll learn the forgotten story tying Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan. The venue has recently been brought back to life and its original vines have been restored, ready for you to explore at your own pace with a multilingual audioguide.
In 1495, the Duke of Milan, Ludovico il Moro, tasked Leonardo with the iconic 'Last Supper', today in Santa Maria delle Grazie, just a short walk away from the vineyard. The fresco surpassed the duke's expectations and resulted in Leonardo being gifted the vineyard. The place shortly became one of the artist's favorites to unwind after a day’s work and he would often wander through the 16 rows of beautiful vines after having worked on the Cenacolo.
Your tour of the vineyard includes, in addition to a visit to the beautiful gardens, access to Casa degli Atellani, the last remaining trace of the ancient Borgo delle Grazie. The place was restored in the 1900s by Piero Portaluppi, a former Milanese architect. Since 2018 the original vines have been brought back to life with help from the University of Agricultural Sciences of Milan so, in addition to your visit, you can also purchase some of the vineyard’s only wine, the Malvasia di Milano.
- Entrance fees to Leonardo's vineyard
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- From Tuesday to Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
- Address: Corso Magenta, 65, 20123 Milan MI, Italy
Adult: Age 18 to 64
Child: Age 6 to 17
Senior: Age 65+
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Reduced price: Seniors (age 65+) Students Children (age 6-17) Infants (age 0-5), disabled people and their escorts, holders of the card "Abbonamento Musei Milano e Lombardia": free of charge
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
Last admission: half an hour before closing time