Walt Disney World, the world's biggest amusement park, is a self-contained city, covering an area twice the size of New York's Manhattan. Four main parks comprise the bulk of Walt Disney World—Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom—each with its own themed areas, shows, rides, and attractions. More than 50 million visitors pass through the gates each year into the self-proclaimed “Happiest Place on Earth” and home of Mickey Mouse.
- Date based admission ticket
- All items included in each package
- Service fee
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the e-ticket to receive your admission ticket
- Before You Make a Purchase
- Please check to see if your desired date and theme park is currently available before purchasing your ticket, Annual Pass or vacation package. Keep your reservation date preference in mind when selecting your ticket.
- After You Make a Purchase
- Given the limited availability of park reservations, it is recommended that you make your theme park reservations immediately after purchasing your admission.
- How to Make a Reservation
- Redemption Address: Ticketing Office at Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
- Redemption Time: 08:00-21:00 (Different Parks have different opening hours, please refer to the specific park for detailed information)
Redemption Address: Ticketing Office at Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
Redemption Time: 08:00-21:00 (Different Parks have different opening hours, please refer to the specific park for detailed information)
Adult: Age 10+
Child: Age 3 to 9
Park Hopper Information
- The Park Hopper option allows Guests to visit more than one park per day. Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit. After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park's regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
Theme Park Reservation Requirement and Suspension of FastPass+ Service
- To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same park on the same date is required.
- As a result of the COVID-19 impact on operations, the FastPass+ service is suspended for the time being. FastPass+ service is not offered with the purchase of tickets or annual passes. We will share future updates at a later date.
- Certain parks, hotels, restaurants and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, and park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
- Your 1-day tickets are valid on selected date for single-day admission to multiple theme parks, subject to park reservation availability.