After breakfasts, your private guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby and transfer you to the ferry terminal. Then you will have a 20-minute deluxe ferry to your first highlight of Xiamen, the tranquil Gulangyu
Island. Don't forget to take some stunning photos of Xiamen city and the Lujiang Channel on the ferry.
After lunch, you will have a 30-minute good rest in a well maintained, air conditioned non smoking private vehicle while it takes you to your next highlight of Xiamen-the South Putuo Temple. The temple was first built in Tang Dynasty with over 1000 years of history, you can admire the famous Buddhist cultural relics collection here.
Come out of the Hulishan Fortress park, you will have a leisure walk at the famous Island Ring Road at the beach, which is your last highlight of Xiamen. Enjoy the stunning sea view and the tender breeze, this is where your wonderful day ends. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel, airport, train station or any other places in downtown Xiamen like a restaurant or a bar if you like.
- Hotel, Xiamen railway station, Xiamen airport pickup and drop-off (Xiamen downtown area: District Huli, District Siming)
- Local transportation with private vehicle & skilled driver
- Experienced tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Local Style Lunch
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. We will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Infant: Age 1 to 2
Adult: Age 3 to 70