Whale Watching with the Experts
Reaching an ancient underwater corridor known as the Humpback Highway in just 20-minutes, enjoy a breathtaking vantage point of 35,000 migrating whales. Marvel at their spectacular and acrobatic aerial displays. See mother whales tenderly care for calves. Feel dwarfed by the size of gentle giants as they curiously approach the vessel. Keep your camera at the ready because whales aren’t the only stars of the show – our cruises routinely encounter charismatic dolphins, enormous sea turtles and resident and migratory seabirds.
- 2.5 Hours Whale Watching Cruise from Sea World
- 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee
- Onboard audio/visual presentations
- Educational activity book for every child
- Professional photographer
- Fully-licensed onboard bar
- Mobile app with citizen science integration
- FREE return cruise in the event a whale is not seen during your cruise.
- Pickup service & all personal expenses are not mentioned to be included.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 5 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 5 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Check-in at Sea World Cruises Terminal
- Address: 130 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach
- Please check in 20 minutes prior to departure.
Join the marine experts at Sea World Whale Watch for the wildlife experience of a lifetime aboard Spirit of Migaloo II,
Australia’s newest and most advanced whale watching vessel. Within 20 minutes of departure, you will be assisting our
expert crew in finding Humpback Whales by scanning the horizon for the famous “blow”. Dolphins, sharks and turtles are
also regularly seen. Tours depart four-times daily from Sea World with a 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee.
Adult: Age 14+
Child: Age 3 to 13
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Whale Watching is an offshore activity. Not recommended for Infants.
- Whale Watching is an offshore activity.
- Not recommended for Infants.
- Duration time is approximate