ABOUT MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Located 125 km west of Arusha town, nestling by the wall of the Great Rift Valley, Lake Manyara National Park is one of the oldest and most popular sanctuaries in East AfricaThe main habitats include the shallow soda lake itself which occupies 77% of the National Park total area of 330 sq. km, the ground water forest, open grassland, acacia woodland and the rift wall.
The most famous spectacle in the park is the tree-climbing lions, which are occasionally seen along branches of acacia trees. Other animals found in the park include buffalo, elephants, leopards, baboons, impala, giraffes, zebra, wildebeest, ostrich and hippos. Popularly referred to as an ornithologist’s paradise, Lake Manyara National Park contains over 400 bird species found in most savanna and river habitats in East Africa.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
:Tour option details are as follows
1- Day - TANZANIA SAFARI - MANYARA National PARK 08:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- All Fees and Taxes
- Flights, Additional Park fees, Tipping the crew, Visas
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16+
Youth: Age 5 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff