Access the Boboli Gardens with this skip-the-line ticket that also gives you access to the Porcelain Museum and the Bardini Garden. Complete your visit to Palazzo Pitti with a walk around the stunning gardens of the Medici residence to fully capture the spirit of court life.
The Boboli Gardens, set behind Palazzo Pitti, were the first example of Italian gardens that would later become popular throughout Europe. Ancient statues, fountains and caves dot the vast gardens, giving the feeling of being in an open-air museum.
The nearby Bardini Garden is less famous but has a truly unique structure that gives it a romantic atmosphere. It is a charming place for a walk hand in hand!
Located at the top of the Boboli Gardens in a separate building called the 'Palazzina del Cavaliere', you will find the Porcelain Museum. There, you could admire the most beautiful porcelain collection in Europe.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Boboli Gardens
- Skip-the-line ticket to Porcelain Museum
- Skip-the-line ticket to Bardini Gardens
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entrance ticket to Pitti Palace
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Opening Time:
- From April to August: 8:15 am - 6:30 pm
- September and October, March to May: 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
- From November to February: 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
- The last admission is always one hour before closing time
- Closed on the first and the last Monday of each month, January 1, May 1 and December 25
- Check the calendar to see all available dates and times
- Address: Boboli Gardens - Piazza de' Pitti 1, 50125 Florence FI, Italy
Adult: Age 26+
Child: Age 6 to 17
Youth: Age 18 to 25
Reduced: Citizens aged 18 to 25 years old, from the European Union and from Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Lichtenstein Free (pre-booking fee required in order to skip the line): Children under 6 years do not need a ticket and can enter directly with an adult Children under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult) Guides and interpreters from the European Union ICOM, ICOMOS and ICCROM members Disabled people and one companion EU school groups and their teachers, within the established quotas Teachers and students from the following schools: Academies of Fine Arts or corresponding institutions in the EU; Architecture, Cultural Heritage, Education Studies faculties; degree programs on literary subjects with an archeology or art history focus; art faculties and corresponding courses in EU member states Teachers with permanent and temporary contracts at Italian state and private schools (showing at the ticket office appropriate documentation issued by the MIUR) Journalists of the European Union in good standing with the payment of the association fees for the current year, by showing a suitable document
The timeslot you choose in the calendar is mandatory in order to skip the line at the entrance
The booking confirmation and access codes will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase
On March 8, for International Women's Day, admission to museums, archaeological sites and state monuments is free for all women
Please note: the Porcelain Museum is closed until further notice