Arenal National Park is home to a 7,000-year-old volcano that rises high above the rainforest canopy – and it's Costa Rica's most famous natural feature. Trek into wildlife-packed jungle with a guide to get the best views of this cloud-brushing volcano. Afterwards, reward your legs with a soothing soak in a thermal hotspring and a tasty dinner.
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
- Soft drinks
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Address: 1968 trail park
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 4 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Not suitable for expectant mothers.
Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
Not suitable for guests with poor health.
Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
Not suitable for wheelchairs.
Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
Bring insect repellent.
Bring a hat.
Bring suitable footwear.
Bring money for extras or gratuities.
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy.
If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.