Discover the must-see spots of Santorini on this guided day tour. Admire panoramic views of the caldera, explore the island's best beaches, and watch an unforgettable sunset.
From your hotel, board the luxury coach and drive to Profitis Ilias - the highest point on the island. Take in an incredible panorama of the entire island of Santorini, and the stunning deep blue of the Aegean.
Wander around the courtyard of the 18th-century monastery that sits on the mountain, then visit the Saint Nektarios chapel. Make a quick photo stop at Caldera Beach in Akrotiri.
Admire the views of the former volcano and learn about the island's fascinating volcanic history. Continue to Red Beach, one of the most famous beaches on the island. Admire this striking beach of black and red volcanic sand, made from the bright red cliffs behind it.
The next stop is Perissa Beach, also known as Black Beach. Here, there'll be plenty of free time to go swimming in the sea or have lunch at one of the Greek tavernas facing the beach.
Continue to Emporio, where you will join a guided walk and visit the small Venetian fortress. Feel like you’re on the set of Mamma Mia as you discover the many doorways, windows, alleys, and arches of this picturesque medieval village.
You'll then head to the Santorini Wine Museum, housed in an extraordinary underground cave. Join a guided tour of the winery and learn about the winemaking process. Then it will be time to enjoy a private wine tasting session of 3 wines made local grape varieties.
In the early evening, you will reach the cliff village of Oia with its famous blue-domed churches. After some time at leisure, meet up with your group for a guided walk through the village and hear all about its glorious maritime past.
Finally, watch an incredible sunset before returning to the bus and being dropped off back at your hotel.
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury minibus or coach
- Bottled water on the bus
- Services of an experienced local driver and expert tour guide
- Guided visit to the Santorini Wine Museum
- Wine tasting experience
- Free time to enjoy lunch or go swimming at Perissa Beach
Change & Refund Policies
- Cancellations made at or before 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Not allowed:
- Oversize luggage
- Open-toed shoes
You'll receive an e-voucher attached to your booking confirmation upon successful booking
Please present your e-voucher to the tour guide or driver
Please arrive at the designated pick-up point 10–15 minutes earlier
Adult: Age 16+
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a maximum group of 25 people. If the group size exceeds 17 pax, a coach will be used instead of a minibus to transport travelers in order to ensure social distancing
- Some sites may be closed due to unforeseen circumstances or seasonality
- Clear sunset views are dependent on the weather