Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The best hotel I’ve ever been privileged enough to stay at, even better than many 5 star hotels i’ve stayed at (no idea how Sala Da Nang is only 4 stars). Unassuming exterior facade but breathtaking when you walk in. High quality rooms and amenities, great view of the beach + city (partial sea view room), great location, and extremely friendly staff; they even provided us free mooncakes during mid autumn festival. I would go so far as to say YOU WILL BE MISSING OUT if you don’t stay here! Hands down the most value for money hotel ever, I’ll definitely book again if i’m ever back in Da Nang."
What travelers say:"D location very good and hotel very nice and clean
And d counter service very good
I also got book d hotel breakfast ,all my friend like d breakfast because d food very delicious 😋😋😋and everyday got d new food 👍😋😋😋
All my friend said will come to stay this hotel again 😘😍💋❤️"
What travelers say:"Everything would have been perfect but there was construction work going on around the pools during the daytime. It was noisy and disturbed the beautiful and peaceful setting which was much more enjoyable at night."
What travelers say:"My stay was really relaxing. The pool was amazing. There are additional discounts at the hotel restaurants if you sign up for the Marriott membership. Breakfast had a nice variety but the hot dishes were not hot. The beach was really nice to look at but for swimming and children is a definite no. Guest services was also very nice. Marble mountain is literally a 5 minute drive. No need to book an expensive tour. Simply call a taxi and do it yourself. I would suggest daily live music, games or any activity for guest due the the remoteness of the hotel. Early morning sunrise experience a must."
What travelers say:"Although we booked beach view, they assign only partially beach view. If you want to see full beach view, request and ask before check in. Furniture are a little bit old and not modernized. Breakfast is great. "
What travelers say:"First day, the hair dryer is not hot and I requested them to send a moveable dryer and they sent someone to repair the hair dryer. By the time the person fix it my hair was dried.
Second day, I was so disappointed as after I showered and I wish to use air dryer and the hair dryer totally not working and I need to call them again. They sent someone to change a new one at last!"
What travelers say:"The hotel facilities are old and far away from My Khe Beach, but the beach outside the hotel is beautiful, the swimming pool is large, the lobby is grand, the food and beverage consumption in the hotel is very affordable, and the gym equipment is complete"
What travelers say:"I stayed for 2 nights in Naman Retreat, and it was great time.
Room was clean and the pools are well managed. Breakfast also was elegant.
All the staffs were kind and especially, I feel special thanks to the staff whose name is Tam. It was check-in when I first met him and he explained all the details about facilities and programs. He kept in touch with me every day and checked any inconveniences or my trip plans. Even after check out, he helped me spend my last time in Danang more meaningful. I was so satisfied.
Given a chance, I wish I could visit Naman again."
What travelers say:"It was a great experience to take a day off with my wife here. The hotel staff had deliberately prepared a welcome birthday cake. This was a kind gesture and both of us really appreciated the effort. The sea view rooms are so tremendous beautiful that they draw attention to the sunrise..one place we will recommend to our friends and family again .."
What travelers say:"5-star hotel 3 Chung Pool Villa. 3 bedrooms. 4 beds. Enjoy the luxury of 4 bathrooms
It was so wide that it was a little annoying to have to call a buggy every time I went out, and it was a pool villa, but since it was January, the pool water was so cold that I couldn't play, so there was no meaning to a pool villa. It would be nice if the water was warm, but it is not adjustable. But the room was so good that I remembered it"