Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Great hotel! 2 mins walk to the beach and seafood restaurants are abundant. There are local eateries, cafes and shops around. Not too far away from the city area - 10 mins grab ride. Only thing that may be a problem if you're a light sleeper - the noise. There is no sound proof so you can hear everything outside."
What travelers say:"Reception and staff's kindness.
Especially , clean sheets bring out
Han market was close and the local
Restaurants nearby were good.
I'll make a reservation at Sanouva Da Nang Hotel next time,
Which is as comfortable as my house.
I'm an Korean .
Thank you for everything ."
What travelers say:"The hotel facilities are old and far away from My Khe Beach, but the beach outside the hotel is beautiful, the swimming pool is large, the lobby is grand, the food and beverage consumption in the hotel is very affordable, and the gym equipment is complete"
What travelers say:"I really enjoyed the stay in Hilton Danang. The room was clean and have a good view of Han River where you can catch sunrise while in bed just looking out at the window. Breakfast was good. They serve very nice Vietnamese Iced Coffee and variety of Vietnamese & international food. Location wise was good too. Near to vincom plaza and walking distance to Han market & the pink cathedral."
What travelers say:"I stayed for 2 nights in Naman Retreat, and it was great time.
Room was clean and the pools are well managed. Breakfast also was elegant.
All the staffs were kind and especially, I feel special thanks to the staff whose name is Tam. It was check-in when I first met him and he explained all the details about facilities and programs. He kept in touch with me every day and checked any inconveniences or my trip plans. Even after check out, he helped me spend my last time in Danang more meaningful. I was so satisfied.
Given a chance, I wish I could visit Naman again."
What travelers say:"D location very good and hotel very nice and clean
And d counter service very good
I also got book d hotel breakfast ,all my friend like d breakfast because d food very delicious 😋😋😋and everyday got d new food 👍😋😋😋
All my friend said will come to stay this hotel again 😘😍💋❤️"