Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Great hotel! 2 mins walk to the beach and seafood restaurants are abundant. There are local eateries, cafes and shops around. Not too far away from the city area - 10 mins grab ride. Only thing that may be a problem if you're a light sleeper - the noise. There is no sound proof so you can hear everything outside."
What travelers say:"My stay was really relaxing. The pool was amazing. There are additional discounts at the hotel restaurants if you sign up for the Marriott membership. Breakfast had a nice variety but the hot dishes were not hot. The beach was really nice to look at but for swimming and children is a definite no. Guest services was also very nice. Marble mountain is literally a 5 minute drive. No need to book an expensive tour. Simply call a taxi and do it yourself. I would suggest daily live music, games or any activity for guest due the the remoteness of the hotel. Early morning sunrise experience a must."
What travelers say:"The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The place is located in the center of Da Nang overlooking the Dragon Bridge. The Food-
Fine Dinning is Excellent
Breakfast is Excelent
The Shower is ridiculous! if your tall- theres no way you can shower Standing you hold the showerhead located on the bath tub. The Bath tub is so plastic be carefull if your big and heavy it looks like you will sink and break the bath tub. Over all its new room: Thanks to the Staff Ten ten"
What travelers say:"Sala was never on my list but got my booking after looking through the reviews. Stay 3 night, first nite in junior suite and layer upgraded to osaka room. Both are clean, with great views and big bathtub plus plenty of TV channels
Great location, good restaurants within walking distance, vibrant pool bar and thougful pool well sheltered from afternoon son.
Breakfast spread is wonderful, with some changes in food daily
Last but no least,
Excellent staff, especially My. She went beyond her duty to help with some issues"
What travelers say:"The swimming pool is super beautiful, the hotel leads directly to the beach, and the water is crystal clear. Chinese service is available. Meals are mediocre but super affordable. It can be said to be a conscience price."