Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Great hotel! 2 mins walk to the beach and seafood restaurants are abundant. There are local eateries, cafes and shops around. Not too far away from the city area - 10 mins grab ride. Only thing that may be a problem if you're a light sleeper - the noise. There is no sound proof so you can hear everything outside."
What travelers say:"The swimming pool is super beautiful, the hotel leads directly to the beach, and the water is crystal clear. Chinese service is available. Meals are mediocre but super affordable. It can be said to be a conscience price."
What travelers say:"This gem of a hotel was conveniently located to the beach and several night clubs, restaurants and amenities. It was also close to so many major tourist attractions by taxi in and around DaNang. We were so comfortable there and thought it the perfect base for many of our must see attractions. We will definitely stay there again when next in DaNang.
Salt Lake City, Utah "
What travelers say:"I really enjoyed the stay in Hilton Danang. The room was clean and have a good view of Han River where you can catch sunrise while in bed just looking out at the window. Breakfast was good. They serve very nice Vietnamese Iced Coffee and variety of Vietnamese & international food. Location wise was good too. Near to vincom plaza and walking distance to Han market & the pink cathedral."
What travelers say:"Sala was never on my list but got my booking after looking through the reviews. Stay 3 night, first nite in junior suite and layer upgraded to osaka room. Both are clean, with great views and big bathtub plus plenty of TV channels
Great location, good restaurants within walking distance, vibrant pool bar and thougful pool well sheltered from afternoon son.
Breakfast spread is wonderful, with some changes in food daily
Last but no least,
Excellent staff, especially My. She went beyond her duty to help with some issues"
What travelers say:"Although we booked beach view, they assign only partially beach view. If you want to see full beach view, request and ask before check in. Furniture are a little bit old and not modernized. Breakfast is great. "
What travelers say:"Everything would have been perfect but there was construction work going on around the pools during the daytime. It was noisy and disturbed the beautiful and peaceful setting which was much more enjoyable at night."
What travelers say:"5-star hotel 3 Chung Pool Villa. 3 bedrooms. 4 beds. Enjoy the luxury of 4 bathrooms
It was so wide that it was a little annoying to have to call a buggy every time I went out, and it was a pool villa, but since it was January, the pool water was so cold that I couldn't play, so there was no meaning to a pool villa. It would be nice if the water was warm, but it is not adjustable. But the room was so good that I remembered it"
What travelers say:"I stayed for 2 nights in Naman Retreat, and it was great time.
Room was clean and the pools are well managed. Breakfast also was elegant.
All the staffs were kind and especially, I feel special thanks to the staff whose name is Tam. It was check-in when I first met him and he explained all the details about facilities and programs. He kept in touch with me every day and checked any inconveniences or my trip plans. Even after check out, he helped me spend my last time in Danang more meaningful. I was so satisfied.
Given a chance, I wish I could visit Naman again."