Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Great place to get away for a weekend . Service was great. Jason at the reception was super helpful and fluent in English for guests that don’t speak mandarin. The room was clean and stylish and the hot springs were relaxing and nestled in side of mountain. Great view from the springs. Not far from snow fields about 30 minutes by car to bottom of cable car. "
What travelers say:"The hotel was great for children and we really enjoyed it but there is no English at all, not even on menus, and they treated us differently as foreigners. For example, they often asked us for masks and scanning the code even though they weren't asking the Chinese to do the same. At the pool they just wouldn't leave the foreigners alone, constantly complaining about what we were doing. They asked us to wear masks in the pool?!? There was a huge fight outside the hotel late at night and checking in a drunk guy who vomited everywhere.
The play room was great. Food was average. Pool was ok. Room was very clean. Daughter enjoyed the kids theme."
What travelers say:"The hotel is at the gate of the ancient town, and there is a clang-dang car station at the gate. The location is particularly good, suitable for bringing children and convenient. It is 1 km from Liu’s Manor and Jianchuan Museum. Take a taxi for 5 yuan.
Breakfast is good, boiled eggs and fried eggs, steamed buns with steamed buns and fried dough sticks, and bread slices. Bacon and 2 kinds of vegetables. Soy milk and porridge.
The room is very Republican style, suitable for taking pictures.
Because I brought my baby, I took a nap and checked out 2 hours late. The hotel was very cooperative and didn’t say anything."
What travelers say:"The hotel is very expensive for a fairly low quality room. (The villa room) The room was moderately clean but had a moldy smell. The hair dryer was also not good at all for drying my girlfriend's hair. niceThe shower water had no balance, either too hot or too cold and not enough soap fot two people. The hot springs were very nice as well as the staff that worked there. Parking being available is also quite nice"