Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The tram station is just in front of this hotel, and just walk few minutes to reach Cornavin Station. There are also a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. The room is very spacious and clean. Just need to improve the breakfast. The menu is the same everyday. I ate the same food for 5 days😅"
What travelers say:"Great location just right opposite the train station. Easy to access and great breakfast served. There is a piano in the central lobby which we can play.
Enjoyed the stay. The pillows are especially fluffy... so far, the best pillows I have slept on from so many hotels we have stayed..
Can we buy the pillows ?"
What travelers say:"The hotel was fine with large rooms, tea making facilities and kept very clean. The hotel is a few miles from the centre but with the free transport card it was only 20 minutes by bus. There are fast food and restaurants close by, which are cheaper than city centre dining. Reception staff were helpful but not over friendly. I would choose this hotel again😀"
What travelers say:"The room is very large. It is less than half the size in the old town for the same price. It is also very clean. Although it is near the airport, it may be because of the window design. It is very quiet. The breakfast is also very rich. There is also a gym. Absolute five-star thumbs up👍"