Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Very close to train station and safe! The staff are smart that will check who enter the hotel! The room is very clean with bathtub! I like the stylish design. It is fresh in summer! Recommend to everyone!"
What travelers say:"Incredible stay. Lovely hotel close to the lake and wonderful staff. Pierre was so good on the desk. Room spotless and modern.
The restaurant was fun and meal was superb, as was swiss music. A must!! I had a very nice stay with my mum."
What travelers say:"Great central location next to the railway station and close to Lake Geneva. The single room is on the small side and nothing special, but no complaints either. Some noise can be heard from the street - although the windows dampen the sounds somewhat, but since there's no air-con so you might want to keep the window open. Since I'm not a light sleeper so it didn't bother me much though. Overall a good experience."
What travelers say:"Service: Okay.
Amenities: There was a vending machine, and you could cook in the room, but I didn't use it because I stayed for a while.
Overall, it felt a bit outdated, but comfortable.
Breakfast: A simple breakfast of some bread, yogurt, cereal, two hams, cheese and a few drinks."
What travelers say:"The hotel was fine with large rooms, tea making facilities and kept very clean. The hotel is a few miles from the centre but with the free transport card it was only 20 minutes by bus. There are fast food and restaurants close by, which are cheaper than city centre dining. Reception staff were helpful but not over friendly. I would choose this hotel again😀"
What travelers say:"Very close to the train station, convenient travel. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to Lake Geneva. It is convenient to eat and coffee around, and there are two Chinese restaurants. It's just an ordinary express hotel, staying for one night, there is no high requirement. The staff service was good the day before yesterday."
What travelers say:"Everything just perfect. Great Location. Sophisticated rooms. Breakfast could have been a bit more generous considering the price. However this is Switzerland, oder?!
Have problems with the invoices of Ibis though. It seems like they always show less on the invoices than the amount that has actually been paid. Thats of course Not the Hotels fault but due to booking system. How can that bei Figured Out?"
What travelers say:"Very nice, clean and comfortable room. One can walk from the main station. Restaurant and supermarket are available and some are open till 22:00. We really enjoyed our visit in Geneva."