Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"what I am impressed is the huge bed is very very comfortable and everything is very clean and new as well. am so lucky that manager is so gentle and upgraded my room with city views and some views of water front. as an return, I spent 4 nights staying here, and for sure I will be staying here next time.
the location of hotel is nice and easy to go to waterfront, David park and Salamanca market…very continent…
the pot and microwaves oven, wine glasses, coffee mugs, knifes, forks and spoon and refrigerator are my favorite…
cost-effictive, highly recommended!"
What travelers say:"The hotel has renovation. Room has been refurbished & so much nicer than last time I stayed. The hotel looked fresh & luxurious feels. Staff are nice.
The hotel quite & has stunning view.
It's a good place to escape for a pleasant weekend.
Buffet breakfast at Broadwalk cafe with water view, but the windows should have blinds. Because the sun light can be too much on the eyes."
What travelers say:"Fantastic location but hotel design a bit dated and regular - long corridors and window-less bathrooms. Clean and well managed. Five star prices over busy festival weekends. Looks clearly out over the waterfront."
What travelers say:"Hotel location is at the mid of peak. It overlooks the whole city, beautiful scenery. They have table tennis, swimming pool and laundry service. Good for kids and families. We bought seafood and steak to cook in-house. The cooking facilities were well equipped. We did enjoy the stay there!"