Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Perfect place for a shuttle airport hotel! Shuttle very 15 minutes and a great place to prepare for a trip. Pool and bar is nice. Spent way more on drinks and food than I imagined but not much around… it was fair in the end. Great bar staff."
What travelers say:"i really glad that I stayed in this hotel.. for first impression of city cuz I got high comfort and awesome panoramic view . Breakfast was so good ! High recommendation
35 $ hidden fee ( like for for gym pool ect )
Tax ,tips pay additional after check out
But ok it was worth it all over the extras
What travelers say:"The room is big and clean which is good. They provide a fridge, which not many hotels do. But the body wash bottle was empty, this should be checked carefully. Oh they do provide a 24/7 gym."
What travelers say:"Located at a twenty minute walk from the airport. Stayed here for my layover international flight. Staff was friendly, room was very tidy, but a bit dark. I had to ask for water because there was none. Food at the bar was ehh. All in all a good stay.
What travelers say:"Service was excellent. I flew into LA well before my check in time and I was able to do early check-in rather than wait for the usual check in time. Checking I was a quick process."
What travelers say:"Overall a satisfactory experience of a 5 star hotel. Breakfast is good but could add more variety food. But not happy about the high parking fees and amenity fees which is kind of way to add additional charges to the room rate."
What travelers say:"This hotel is one of my favourites in Los Angeles to stay at as it’s located next to two decent shopping centers, is Beverly Hills adjacent, has efficient valet parking and the rooms are kept in good shape and tidy. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay. Although the rooms are not big, and the room phones take time to master the bathrooms make up for it as they have a decent setup and good quality amenities."