Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"My wife and I enjoyed our stay.The hotel was nice and the bed was very comfortable.Parking was also good and convenient.We will definitely consider this hotel next time we are in Nanning."
What travelers say:"The room configuration and breakfast of Tianlong Bay Hotel have always been my favorite 😁 I especially like the dream room without windows, which is very suitable for deep sleep. There is no light source at all, which is very comfortable for me who has poor sleep quality.
Facilities: Fully furnished
Hygiene: neat and clean without peculiar smell
Environment: convenient transportation
Service: timely response"
What travelers say:"The hotel facilities and equipment are not bad, the breakfast variety is quite rich, and the afternoon tea is also very appetizing. Special thanks to Xiao Chen, the deputy manager of the lobby, for his warm and attentive hospitality and help. Living in this hotel makes me feel like home. The room is very clean and tidy, the YYDS details are great, the toilet is smart, the mirror in the bathroom can also play songs, it's great, the floor-to-ceiling windows in the room are very satisfactory, the quilt and pillow are comfortable to sleep on, and I will stay here again next time I come to Nanning!"
What travelers say:"A modern hotel in a nice location, great service and a decent breakfast with international and local options.
The room has good amenities if need to work since is a business hotel."
What travelers say:"Excellent place to stay. Location is convenient, staff is very friendly and helpful, room is spacious, clean and comfortable. Very patient in answering all our questions about going to places in Nanning. Hotel also provided drinks, milk and foot soaks daily. Staff in lobby lent us umbrella when there is rain and even helped to receive our online shopping. All our needs were met even unusual requests to store food we wanted to bring back in their fridge. Feels like home, highly recommended."
What travelers say:"Metropark International Hotel is located next to Liyuan Villa. There are peacocks, alpacas, sika deer, and cute rabbit huts in the back of the hotel. It also has parent-child suites, which are very suitable for bringing children.
Morning tea at the Chinese restaurant is 32% off from Monday to Friday and 12% off on Saturdays
There is a coffee shop and bookstore in the lobby on the first floor, which is suitable for business, entertainment, leisure, and parent-child use."
What travelers say:"The quality of the hotel is very good, the beds are comfortable, the hotel staff are courteous and enthusiastic, the check-in and check-out at the front desk are quick, and the room scan code has a lot of surprises, I feel very attentive. Convenient transportation, close to the subway, there is no place to eat at night, there is a street next to it, 2 minutes walk, snacks and supper are very lively at night, not bad, come next time"