Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The hotel is in an excellent location, near the Nanning train station and close to the major shopping centres.
The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate me."
What travelers say:"The staff was nice and efficient. Location was amazing. I took the subway D exit and walked, but then found out I could have gone through the subway to the F exit where all the food was. Hotel was nice. I am glad I picked this place based on the reviews even though it was a little more expensive than the other ones behind the Mix C (their reviews about hygiene weren’t good). I would definitely come here again. So close to the subway and the Mic C and restaurants . Breakfast was just downstairs so that was nice too"
What travelers say:"The room is clean and tidy. I am very satisfied with the tea provided. The service of the young lady and brother is enthusiastic. The lobby is clean and upscale. The floor is high and very quiet. You can also watch the night view at night. There is a parking lot for parking. I am very satisfied."
What travelers say:"The room is quite big with complete facilities. The twin beds meet the needs of my family. The pillows and quilts in the room can be covered by yourself. The hotel is very close to the subway entrance, and the travel guide is very considerate. There are robots that can automatically enter and exit the elevator to reach the designated room. Technology Feel very strong."
What travelers say:"The service staff are not very warm and welcoming.
It's easy to check in and they accept foreigner, otherwise it's all good and cheap and affordable. I think they can upgrade on hand towels and add some face cloths and some new upgraded rooms. "
What travelers say:"The location of the hotel is very good, and the environment is also very good. The hotel is on the riverside and you can go for a walk at night. The experience is very good and it is very suitable for staying in."