Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"We always enjoy our stay here. The Executive suite is spacious and it’s great having a kitchen with full size fridge. The staff is outstanding. They are very helpful and welcoming. We really appreciate that they recognize us from prior stays."
What travelers say:"The hotel was very well located in the heart of downtown New York in financial district. Subway within walking distance and 9/11 memorial downstairs. The only thing not pleasurable was the breakfast in the morning not available noted that I had a reservation with the breakfast included. The hotel acknowledged their mistake and tried to help thou I hope they did fix it by now. "
What travelers say:"Was given the worst room. Dark and tiny. said this is what I paid for? I had stayed here before and never had a room like this. Asked for another lamp a never got it. Towels were skimpy. Shower broken. Do not go!!
What travelers say:"Overall a very solid hotel with very welcoming and helpful front desk staff. The rooms are decently sized for NYC and well-appointed with the essentials.
I was impressed when on at least one evening there was even turndown service.
The shower took a minute or so to have a proper water flow, though the pressure was never all that great.
I appreciate having the Nespresso machine and pods in the room.
I’m always glad to stay at this property especially because I very much like the location, not in the heart of a touristic area but still with many fantastic places to eat, excellent subway connectivity, and convenient shopping for the basics."
What travelers say:"Very good location and stuff very friendly. Simple breakfast and not much variety. Taste more suite to local, not foreign visitor. 1 of the elevator was break down and not fix even after 6th days we stay there and it cause massive inconvenience during peak hours. Have to wait 15 to 30 mins just to get down to lobby from our room."
What travelers say:"Extremely attentive staff, super cleanliness, comfort, spacious spaces, excellent location. Safe neighborhood on the Hudson with parks. It was a perfect choice for our family, we will choose it again next time."
What travelers say:"Located right next to major subway lines, i.e. Times Square stations, PABT. The breakfast is good with many selections but can get crowed if you come late. Staff are very friendly. Room size is better than average for NY standard. Will definitely come back."
What travelers say:"Excellent location quite near to Time Square. The room was not big but spacious enough to put a small luggage and still be able to walk around.
The bed is large and very comfortable, had the best sleep during this sleep which helped me recover from the jet.
1. The sink drain is not installed properly, which doesn’t allow the water to drain away fast enough causing buildup. Quite disgusting when you are shaving, washing etc. when the dirty water doesn’t go down fast enough.
2. This one is not necessarily something Holiday Inn can control, but there is consistently some homeless ppl, ppl that look like they are on drugs outside the hotel. Also the sidewalk isn’t particularly clean.
Now I wasn’t particularly bothered by #2, but could totally see ppl coming to NYC for the first time being turned off, or feel unsafe and choose not to stay here. Something for the hotel to think about."
What travelers say:"The room environment is very good👍Health is good👍The service is thoughtful, the location of the hotel is convenient, but the air conditioner in the room blows directly to the head of the bed, which makes the head uncomfortable when sleeping😭 The bathroom light cannot be adjusted, it is too bright at night, and the toilet is not smart enough"
What travelers say:"Location is great, our room view is awesome ! (27th floor) Doorman is friendly and useful.
We reach the hotel in the morning but early check-in are not allowed. So front staff asked me to pay deposit and check-in later (4.00 pm). When I’m back the hotel, other front staff asked me to pay deposit again. But I told her that the hotel already charged me in the morning. She still confirms that there are no record in the system. I also proved her with bank msg on phone. After manager comes and re-check again and my case is ok. And deposit (200$) will be return after checkout (about 15 days for international bank). It s on pending now.
Hope there are no issues for my deposit again.
Another point is hotel parking, it is renovated right now. But you can find another parking nearby. And location is great , subway is very close.
Im really like this hotel :) "
What travelers say:"Price was very reasonable for this area, everything was clean and tidy, however they didn’t even come with free bottle of water, toothbrush and etc. Also the attitude of some staffs were not that polite, but some staffs were very nice."
What travelers say:"I really love the Element. My boyfriend and I used to stay there all the time and it was really nice to visit again. The only thing I don’t like about the hotel is the elevators. At some points 2 of the 3 elevators were broken and we had to walk down 36 flights of stairs twice during our stay. But they did have a complimentary happy hour so that did take the sting out of it a little 😂"
What travelers say:"After a long layover followed by a 15 hour flight causing us to come in late, it was a breath of fresh air to have such an amazing front desk staff check us in and give us all to information we needed to successfully make our trip easy. Breakfast was a nice not addition when traveling with family. Beds are so soft and comfortable. I slept like a baby. Very clean and nice facilities right across from LGA."