Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"First of all room wasn’t clean during covid rooms are outdated Jacuzzi was dirty. We had a kind suit with a jacuzzi tub and falls view, windows super dirty from out side looks like it hasn't been cleaned for 6 months we will definitely NEVER return there.
What travelers say:"Well, Happy Canada Day! A pleasant stay indeed, however, still have something particular must be improved, body shampoo is empty, no toothbrush, no slippers, more expensive parking fees.
Fortunately, I received some vouchers as I checked in, receptionists are kind to serve!"
What travelers say:"You have to pay $70 CAD to park at the hotel, on top of that, you have to wait 15+ minutes for an elevator because the hotel is so busy. The elevator skips floors or just doesn’t stop on the floor you want. You’re better off taking the stairs if you wanna get to the lobby from your room or vise versa in a timely manner. The view is over too far to see the Niagara Falls fireworks. View of the horseshoe falls is pretty good. No complaints about the room, my biggest issue was the elevator, you pay so much money for this hotel & you have to wait 15+ minutes for an elevator to even stop on your floor."
What travelers say:"Beautiful hotel with the view of Niagara Falls ,great service with bus conveniently located across the street .Hotel provided free 2 vouchers bus ticket for 48 hours .Room was very clean and specious"
What travelers say:"I’ve stayed here in the past and would not hesitate to book this hotel for future stays. Staff are helpful and friendly as usual. Location is perfect for elderly as its a short walk to tourist attractions and restaurants. Hotel is nestled in a quiet area away from all the noise."
What travelers say:"We arrived early and needed to store our luggage, the front desk was friendly and able to accommodate our requests, once the room was ready they sent a text message and we were able to get checked in. "
What travelers say:"Nice stay at the hotel. Good locations. Only drawback is that I had to pay for hotel parking. I have traveled the USA all this week & this was the only hotel where I had to pay parking for."
What travelers say:"My room had a terrible view! I was upgraded to a fallsview from a King with Jacuzzi because Jacuzzis are being repaired and i got the noisiest and worse view i have ever gotten staying here. I was very disappointed!!!!!"