Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"We would like to thank Nadia who is working at the restaurant. She was so devoted and wanted to make sure that everything was up to our expectations ! All the staff was extremely welcoming. Breakfast was really good and our dinner experience was also very good. We recommend this hotel which the location is excellent, near Roma Termini.
The room was really to our expectations but the bathroom was just ok."
What travelers say:"This hotel was the best hotel we have stayed in Italy! All the front desk staff were so welcoming and helpful. The hotel is also conveniently located near to the train station which is a plus point. I’ll definitely recommend this hotel and will be back if I’m coming back to Rome again!"
What travelers say:"The hotel location is very closed to Roma Termini where we walked 8-10 minutes to the hotel. We feel safe of the hotel area and quiet at night time.
The hotel staff are very attentive and friendly, especially all the front desk staff and breakfast restaurant.
We very enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this hotel to Roma visitor."
What travelers say:"Located in the middle of tourist spots in Rome, but awful service. Firstly, when you enter the hotel with all the lagugage, there are many steps which make it difficult to carry your stuff. The room was very small, I wanted to heat up my food, they said the microwave doesn't work or exist 🙄🙄🙄🙄the worst part was breakfast only hot thing on the menue was scrambled eggs ham, which were both tasteless 😳😳watermelon was the only available fruit, which most days they brought lame excuses why they can't have it, 🤔🤔🤔the juice was powder mixed with water 🤔🙄😱, the cakes and cheese were entirely tasteless, mainly factory packaging, not homemade, for a hotel with this price, the breakfast is awful 😣😣😣"
What travelers say:"We have stayed at the Quirinale several times. It's perfect for us as it's close to Termini on foot (10mins with luggage). Our room was very spacious and rather elegant with lovely old parquet - a bit noisy but so attractive. In fact the whole hotel gives the impression of space and elegance - even if it's now a little faded, which doesn't worry us at all.
The service was fine except at breakfast where there are simply not enough staff - walking into the breakfast room and finding so many tables uncleared is not a good look. However, the quality of the buffet has improved greatly over the last five years; having been poor it is now very good. However, the coffee is very poor, and the fruit juice, which is little more than very sweet flavoured water, is almost undrinkable. At 150 euros a night this simply is not good enough and I shall be writing to the hotel about this. However, because of the quality of the room, the hotel location and bar drinks being very reasonably priced we will continue to use this hotel for our trips to Rome."
What travelers say:"Around 10mins of fast walk from Roma Termini to this hotel, the only lift of this hotel is relatively small and slow, I waited 5minutes to get up to my room, faster if you use the staircase instead"
What travelers say:"This time I specially booked a hotel some distance from the city, only 5-6 minutes drive from the Vatican Museum, and about 20 minutes from downtown Rome; the hotel hardware is good, the front desk and restaurant are very friendly to Chinese tourists, but unfortunately the hotel does not have three Michelin stars If you make a reservation, you usually need to make a reservation more than one month in advance; the breakfast is very rich, don't miss it"