Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Wait for one hour check in to Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport+find out suppose a credit card imprint which indicate EUR 9, but at the end charge to my credit card
Lack of front office staff, no where to be seen a duty manager to explain the situtation.
Waiting at the reception for more than 40 minutes and counting for my stayed on 28 May 2023. The receptionist claim that the system is down so if the system is not back on until certain of time what you gonna do? They offer me to sit and wait but not even a bottle of water or offer a late check out. "
What travelers say:"This time I specially booked a hotel some distance from the city, only 5-6 minutes drive from the Vatican Museum, and about 20 minutes from downtown Rome; the hotel hardware is good, the front desk and restaurant are very friendly to Chinese tourists, but unfortunately the hotel does not have three Michelin stars If you make a reservation, you usually need to make a reservation more than one month in advance; the breakfast is very rich, don't miss it"
What travelers say:"Very very good location 10-15 mins walk by Colosseo and Roman Forum. A lot of restaurants and bars in the area. Just take a road leading to Colosseo and you will find it.
Exit the hotel, turn left and walk down the street to the Colosseum. Not reaching the Colosseum 100-200 meters, you can turn left, and go down street. there are streets with restaurants and cafes
Few supermarkets near works till 10pm/11pm
Rooms are small but clean.
AC works well."
What travelers say:"Hotel was ok. Breakfast buffet was nice. Service was average, not the most helpful or polite reception and the fact that you had to pay extra to use the gym is crazy. Location is ok about 1km from the colosseum and there are some good restaurants nearby."
What travelers say:"Hotel was too old but very close to the airport you can walk to all the terminals in less than 15 minutes. The staff are cold but so welcoming. If you’re only staying for one night to catch your flight this hotel if for you
Hotel was too old but very close to the airport you can walk to all the terminals in less than 15 minutes. The staff are cold but so welcoming. If you’re only staying for one night to catch your flight this hotel if for you
Hotel was too old but very close to the airport you can walk to all the terminals in less than 15 minutes. The staff are cold but so welcoming. If you’re only staying for one night to catch your flight this hotel if for you"
What travelers say:"We would like to thank Nadia who is working at the restaurant. She was so devoted and wanted to make sure that everything was up to our expectations ! All the staff was extremely welcoming. Breakfast was really good and our dinner experience was also very good. We recommend this hotel which the location is excellent, near Roma Termini.
The room was really to our expectations but the bathroom was just ok."
What travelers say:"Around 10mins of fast walk from Roma Termini to this hotel, the only lift of this hotel is relatively small and slow, I waited 5minutes to get up to my room, faster if you use the staircase instead"
What travelers say:"The hotel location is very closed to Roma Termini where we walked 8-10 minutes to the hotel. We feel safe of the hotel area and quiet at night time.
The hotel staff are very attentive and friendly, especially all the front desk staff and breakfast restaurant.
We very enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this hotel to Roma visitor."
What travelers say:"Just a few minutes walk from Rome’s central Termini station, Unahotel deco offers modern well decorated spacious bathroom and bedroom. We especially enjoyed the breakfast which had a great variety of delicious pastry, hams and other hot dishes. We stayed in this hotel twice already and would definitely go back on our next trip to Rome!"
What travelers say:"The hotel is next to Piazza Venezia, within 10 minutes' walk from the Colosseum, and 10 minutes from the Pantheon. It is very convenient, and there are many restaurants around. The hotel has breakfast, which will be delivered to the room, which is delicious."