Top 5 Best Boutique Hotels in Sihanoukville - 2023
Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"This is a perfect place to stay if you are looking for relaxation. It is a peaceful place, far from the noise of the city center, surrounded of nature, besides the resorts has private beach which is very clean and my favorite place the swimming pool with infinity effect just in front of the sea !!
The service and food are good.
The room was big with full amenities, very clean and bed is comfortable to sleep.
The only suggestion is to do a renovation and maintenance of the buildings, the resort is beatiful but accommodation buildings smell and look a bit old. "
What travelers say:"The electricity in the room kept being switched off during the day. This resort is also quite far from the main piers of the island so the cost to get to the spots where you’d want to go is high, around $15 per trip, so 30$ spent just going from one side of the island to the other. Other than that the area is relaxing and tranquil."
What travelers say:"The resort was still okay for us. Staffs are accommodating, our room is clean and smells good its just that the vandalisms are still there all over the resort. I will definitely comeback but I hope the owner will restore it back to its former glory."