Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The hotel is not near to the station, it might be a bit tiring if you are carrying your luggage to cross the bridges. Although the room is clean, it is too small as I found it hard to open my luggage."
What travelers say:"Great location - very close to the central train station and boat transportation. The staff were excellent. Breakfast is wanting - more like grab and go food. While very small, the rooms are clean. "
What travelers say:"The location of hotel was very comfortable to the train station, at the reception were very friendly and helpful, but the breakfast wasn’t so good . Limited choice if I knew I could avoid the breakfast. There was only scrambled eggs and sliced ham, salami and cheese. From the sweets were croissants empty and with marmalade, small piacesse of cake which was divided in two places, some yogurt and mixed fruit salad that’s it. There was mosquito in our room. I recommend only for one night."
What travelers say:"Highly recommended this hotel, perfect location, room was very clean, staffs are very helpful and friendly, always give you good advice to help, only one thing you need to aware, they don’t have kettle in the room. Breakfast was very nice with a nice view, staffs made a perfect coffee, we had a good time in Venice."
What travelers say:"The front desk is good and bad. Knowing that we will come to eat breakfast when we check out, they will help us pack some snacks in advance, but the room is not right. First of all, we booked a superior room, but the hotel gave us a basic room. After a round After the hustle and bustle, I finally agreed to change rooms, but everyone should note that this hotel does not have an elevator, and you need to carry your luggage up by yourself, but in fact, the price/performance ratio is not bad in Venice, but you don’t need to book a superior room."
What travelers say:"It's a European-style hotel. In the industrial area of Venice, it's just a business trip, and there's nothing worth mentioning about the hotel environment. The service facilities, etc., are at the level of a small hotel, but the room rate is not cheap at all, it costs 100 euros a night. The most important criticism is their breakfast, which is only full of coffee and croissants, and charges 4.5 euros. From a self-comforting point of view, it's cheaper than Starbucks, hahaha."
What travelers say:"The room is elegant and spacious, and it's considered a large room on the island of Venice. The bathtub in the bathroom is well-designed, but the door cannot be closed from the outside, which may not be ideal if any odors from the toilet waft into the bedroom. Unfortunately, the TV, YouTube, and mobile phone screen mirroring cannot be used. The service, however, is excellent.
La camera è elegante e spaziosa, ed è considerata una stanza grande sull'isola di Venezia. La vasca da bagno nel bagno è ben progettata, ma la porta non può essere chiusa dall'esterno, il che potrebbe non essere ideale se gli odori del bagno si diffondono nella camera da letto. Sfortunatamente, la TV, YouTube e la condivisione dello schermo del telefono cellulare non possono essere utilizzati. Il servizio, tuttavia, è eccellente.
房間典雅，寬敞，在威尼斯島算很大的房間了。 浴室浴缸設計不錯，只是門不能由外關起來，如果廁所有味道飄進臥房不太好。 電視YouTube,手機投屏不能用。 服務很好"
What travelers say:"The rooms were so warm which is exactly what I needed. The bath leaked so I had to put a towel on it walking distance everywhere walls thin I heard the couple next door having some fun"