Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The floor with the pool was closed, and whole floor with amenities was closed too. Basically there was nothing to do for us, there was only one playground for our baby. I was expecting much more, not worth the money at all. You need to pay extra for hot springs too."
What travelers say:"A full score of 100 will give 120 points.
First of all, the room is exactly the same as the description, and the children are having fun.
Secondly, the service is in place and thoughtful.
Finally, the breakfast buffet was excellent with enough variety. I thought the beef noodles would not be so delicious, but I didn't expect it to taste very good.
In the end, the price is relatively fair~"
What travelers say:"The hot springs are nice but they started cleaning early before closing time. The hotel had fruits in the room which was nice and you can easily order anything else you might need. The walk downtown was very pleasant. I would recommend an early morning hike nearby. It was a comfortable stay.
What travelers say:"Free parking, good service, wake up late, did not eat breakfast, will book again next time I come, affordable, good quality and low price. . . . . . . . ."
What are some Best Relaxing Hotels in Xianning?
Some Best Relaxing Hotels in Xianning include:Country Garden Phoenix Hot Spring Hotel,Xianning|Shanshui Trends Hotel (Xianning Hot Spring)|Xianning Hot Spring Valley Resort|Sanjiang Forest Hot Spring Dumashi Hotel|Melodious & Cozy Hotel
What are some highly-rated Best Relaxing Hotels in Xianning?
Some highly-rated Best Relaxing Hotels in Xianning include:Country Garden Phoenix Hot Spring Hotel,Xianning:4.7|Shanshui Trends Hotel (Xianning Hot Spring):4.2|Xianning Hot Spring Valley Resort:4.1|Sanjiang Forest Hot Spring Dumashi Hotel:4.1|Melodious & Cozy Hotel:4.4
At what locations in Xianning can Best Relaxing Hotels in Xianning be found?
The Best Relaxing Hotels in Xianning are mainly located in:Country Garden Phoenix Hot Spring Hotel,Xianning:Xianning/Qianshan Hot Spring Area|Shanshui Trends Hotel (Xianning Hot Spring):Xianning|Xianning Hot Spring Valley Resort:Xianning/Qianshan Hot Spring Area|Sanjiang Forest Hot Spring Dumashi Hotel:Xianning/Qianshan Hot Spring Area|Melodious & Cozy Hotel:Xianning/Municipal Government New District