Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The apartment-style hotel is clean and comfortable. It is close to the hot spring. The bathroom is slightly small and it is enough to wash after returning from the hot spring. The computer, TV, mahjong table and other entertainment facilities are complete in the suite, which is very convenient for hospitality or personal use. The hotel also has a self-service laundry room, haha 😄Too tired to play and have no time to experience..."
What travelers say:"Very nice, breakfast was disappointing but edible. Luckin coffee is downstairs, room is very clean. But has an annoying tv tht turns itself on and sings to you.
Best thing is shower music player, which I'd never seen before and was cute.
Would book again for simply a place to stay"
What travelers say:"In Xianning, there are not many hotels to choose from. I originally booked a lot of hotels for customers, and I didn’t hear any customers’ dissatisfaction. Maybe the sanitation of the rooms is okay."