Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The environment is pretty good, and what's even better is that you must have breakfast. The price is quite good value for money. The opposite is Jinjiang Bay Beach. It's pretty good, except that takeaways are not delivered to your door, and the balcony door is not open. Everything else is fine. Satisfied?"
What travelers say:"The location of the hotel is good, delicious places can be found everywhere, the room equipment is also very good, the room service is in place, and the drinks in the refrigerator are also delivered. However, the service at the front desk is too unsatisfactory. We booked 4 twin rooms a week ago, and came to tell us that because other guests have already checked in, there is no way to arrange them on the same floor, but they can only be allocated to 7 、Is there such an arrangement on the 8th and 9th floors 😤? The purpose of booking a room in advance is to allow the hotel to have more time to allocate resources to arrange the room. Otherwise, why should it be so long in advance and provide credit card payment protection. In the end, we still had to arrange 3 rooms on the 7th floor and 1 room on the 8th floor after we tried our best. We also upgraded our balcony room with the good name. That room is exactly the same as the other rooms, except that it has an extra balcony. And also sign a disclaimer. There is no scenery outside the balcony, just the road 😳"
What travelers say:"This is the first time I visited Zhanjiang. The hotel is very cost-effective and there is a delicious seafood night market less than 500 meters away from the street behind the hotel. It is very good and the price is affordable!"
What travelers say:"The LN garden hotel Zhanjiang is absolutely outstanding. I can not fault it in any way.
The hotel itself is just superb and added to the friendliness and efficiency of the staff make the experience one to remember.
The food was very nice with a huge variety of dishes.
I actually made a mistake with my room choice when booking but this was quickly and courteously altered to my liking. Thank you to the manager and team that sorted this for me.
If you do visit LN garden hotel do try to have a panoramic sea view room. This room was the icing on the cake, on the 29th floor the views were amazing.
This is now my favorite hotel in Zhanjiang by a long way."
What travelers say:"My friend chose this place for a trip. The basic facilities of the hotel are fairly complete, but the decoration is still relatively old, which is different from the Vienna I used to live in. The breakfast variety is also very limited."