Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"We loved this hotel! Fabian and all of the front desk staff where amazing and made us feel so welcome. It's very close to the train station and walking distance to old town. Breakfast was also good in the M Lounge and the view from our junior suite was amazing. Our only complaint is the elevator situation. We almost missed our flight because it took us 30 minutes to get down. Only 2 out of 3 elevators where working the day we were leaving. Otherwise, it's a great hotel!"
What travelers say:"Close to Zurich main train station, 2min walking distance from the main shopping street Bahnhofstrasse, and 10 min to the Zurich lake where you can feed the swans and birds.
Staffs are nice and polite, room, bedsheets were clean. Renovation theme is mordenized. The only problem is that the shower room was transparent... so when you are taking shower, you are showing to other family members 😅😅😅, that's not really a good idea unless the hotel is specially designed for couples? Other than that, everything is fine."
What travelers say:"Location was a little off central Zurich HB
Breakfast was mediocre
Room was spacious
Would appreciate if the lights behind the mirror in the bathroom can be switched off as it gets really warm during the daytime
Hotel staff were polite"