Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Clean and modern looking facilities and room. Great location as well. There is even a place for tasty pizza across the street if you don't want to head back to the city for dinner."
What travelers say:"The front desk was friendly and there were many reviews saying that luggage was stored, but it was self check-in, so luggage storage was not possible. It was difficult to find it anywhere on Trip.com.
Something different than expected... Even though I wrote down the country code and cell phone number well, the message needed for self check-in did not come, and the central entrance door was being repaired. may have done
It seems that the information written here on Treat.com does not work well with hotel check-in. E-mail and phone number were written as they were. Even though I'm not Chinese, my Chinese number was my number. There was no luggage storage, but when I went to check-in, they said they couldn't get in because it was still not cleaned. I think I entered after 1 hour and 30 minutes before the check-in time. After 4:30? However, there was no apology or apology, just wait 5 minutes, wait 10 minutes, that's all. It's been a while and I'm embarrassed to wait longer...
-Self check-in: I'm glad I got a text message and had the online key on my phone... i can't even get a text
-Check-in time: Even if you arrived after a long time, you have to wait longer;
- Close to the station
- On a hill but close to the tram
- Anyway, it's clean.
- Air conditioning works well
- Spacious bathroom"
What travelers say:"From check-in to check-out, our 5-star hotel experience was flawless. Impeccable service, elegant decor, and top-notch amenities made our stay truly memorable. A gem in the heart of the city."