Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"From check-in to check-out, our 5-star hotel experience was flawless. Impeccable service, elegant decor, and top-notch amenities made our stay truly memorable. A gem in the heart of the city."
What travelers say:"Clean and modern looking facilities and room. Great location as well. There is even a place for tasty pizza across the street if you don't want to head back to the city for dinner."
What travelers say:"I love how conveniently the hotel is located, just a min walk to the tram stop. The staffs were all super helpful and friendly. Worth going back again when we visit Switzerland again"
What travelers say:"Location was a little off central Zurich HB
Breakfast was mediocre
Room was spacious
Would appreciate if the lights behind the mirror in the bathroom can be switched off as it gets really warm during the daytime
Hotel staff were polite"
What travelers say:"We loved this hotel! Fabian and all of the front desk staff where amazing and made us feel so welcome. It's very close to the train station and walking distance to old town. Breakfast was also good in the M Lounge and the view from our junior suite was amazing. Our only complaint is the elevator situation. We almost missed our flight because it took us 30 minutes to get down. Only 2 out of 3 elevators where working the day we were leaving. Otherwise, it's a great hotel!"
What travelers say:"5 minutes walk from Zurich HB. Supermarket such as Coop is jus 1 min away fr the hotel. The breakfast was simple and suitable for people who doesn like it to be heavy. Overall is a nice hotel but yet can be improved for their customer service"
What travelers say:"Close to Zurich main train station, 2min walking distance from the main shopping street Bahnhofstrasse, and 10 min to the Zurich lake where you can feed the swans and birds.
Staffs are nice and polite, room, bedsheets were clean. Renovation theme is mordenized. The only problem is that the shower room was transparent... so when you are taking shower, you are showing to other family members 😅😅😅, that's not really a good idea unless the hotel is specially designed for couples? Other than that, everything is fine."
What travelers say:"The hotel is great and in a good location. There is supermarket near by and very convenient to go shopping. And the breakfast provided by the hotel is good and delicious. One thing is there is no air conditioner, it is a bit hot in summer. There is a Dyson fan but I think it is not enough in summer especially in the daytime. So far it is fine for all the experience."
What travelers say:"A distance from the train station. Hotel provided bicycle that can easily be rented! Great cycling experience. Hotel is clean and comfy. No fridge in room but can easily request for ices from restuarant. Overall great stay!"