Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The front desk was friendly and there were many reviews saying that luggage was stored, but it was self check-in, so luggage storage was not possible. It was difficult to find it anywhere on Trip.com.
Something different than expected... Even though I wrote down the country code and cell phone number well, the message needed for self check-in did not come, and the central entrance door was being repaired. may have done
It seems that the information written here on Treat.com does not work well with hotel check-in. E-mail and phone number were written as they were. Even though I'm not Chinese, my Chinese number was my number. There was no luggage storage, but when I went to check-in, they said they couldn't get in because it was still not cleaned. I think I entered after 1 hour and 30 minutes before the check-in time. After 4:30? However, there was no apology or apology, just wait 5 minutes, wait 10 minutes, that's all. It's been a while and I'm embarrassed to wait longer...
-Self check-in: I'm glad I got a text message and had the online key on my phone... i can't even get a text
-Check-in time: Even if you arrived after a long time, you have to wait longer;
- Close to the station
- On a hill but close to the tram
- Anyway, it's clean.
- Air conditioning works well
- Spacious bathroom"
What travelers say:"The hotel location was a walking distance of less than 10 minutes to the main train station in Zurich. The room was small but overall comfortable as we have booked a room for 3 person. There is a small balcony to step outside.
Service was OK and not a WoW experience all together. Coffee machine at the lobby was chargeable and 0.50 CHF a cup."
What travelers say:"The hotel is great and in a good location. There is supermarket near by and very convenient to go shopping. And the breakfast provided by the hotel is good and delicious. One thing is there is no air conditioner, it is a bit hot in summer. There is a Dyson fan but I think it is not enough in summer especially in the daytime. So far it is fine for all the experience."
What travelers say:"The location was good, however, the bed cover was not really comfortable and does not seem clean.
Also, when I open the door of room, the bathroom comes first. Which means you have to pass by bathroom to go to your room."
What travelers say:"The location of the hotel is slightly remote, but there are quite a lot of bus lines around, and it is quite convenient to travel. There is a tram directly to the airport, and a few hundred meters to the bus station on foot; the hotel facilities, sanitation, and service are not bad. In Zurich, where prices are high, the price is still affordable ."
What travelers say:"We came with two young kids and stayed for 3 nights. It was perfect! First of all, the location of the hotel cannot get any better - short walking distance from the train station, right in the center of the city, close to all types of public transport, and we were very pleasantly surprised to discovered that it is just across the street from a nice little cinema.
The service was excellent. We came a little early, before our room was ready, but had free ice-cream in the lobby to keep us refreshed as we waited. The room was very spacious (although rather hot, despite the air-conditioning), and the breakfast was excellent.
We would definitely return."
What travelers say:"The hotel is walking distances away from the main street of Bahnhofstrasse. The room is spacious and super clean. The only setback is that the room doesn't come wit mini fridge and water kettle. Overall experience is great!"