When I came to Chaozhou on a business trip, I did not forget to walk around and see the sights. I saw an "artist post" on Zhongshan Road. The Yicang in the county town was the old site of a granary, which was transformed into a bed and breakfast. There is a small archway here. On the left hand side you can see the words "I love Chaozhou" written on the sieve used to sieve rice. There are some small shops and coffee shops along the way. It feels like you have come to some ancient cities in Yunnan. . Since this is the old site of the granary, some of the farm tools used to beat rice in the past are also used as decorations for tourists to watch.
Juncheng Yicang is a place where Chaozhou art creations gather. You can see handicrafts such as wood carving, weaving and embroidering, and pulling pots. There are also coffee shops and tea houses. It is a place where you can experience Chaozhou characteristics. It is located in the ancient city and has convenient transportation.
1. Our group of 11 people in Guangzhou took a self-driving tour of Chaozhou and Nan'ao Island this year (May 27-30). Chaozhou is the hometown of fellow students Zhenjian. On the morning of the 28th, after she took us to visit Chaozhou West Lake (Jinghan Pavilion, Anti-Japanese War Monument, and Lalu Tower), (see 3 photos), she led us to visit Yicang, a cultural and creative park. I have visited many cultural and creative parks such as Guangzhou Red Brick Factory and Yongqingfang because of my work. I am naturally interested in seeing the Cultural and Creative Park in Chaozhou. Juncheng Yicang is located at No. 8 Zhongshan Road, Xiangqiao District, Chaozhou City (No. 2 in the original granary).
2. Juncheng Yicang, also known as Juncheng Yicang Cultural and Creative Center and Juncheng-Cultural and Creative Park (Artist Station). It was originally a grain warehouse, but it was transformed into a cultural and creative park. I walked around the park and felt that there is a Chaozhou art model in the park. Its main building facade design and unit design all have Chaozhou artistic flavor and characteristics. (See 5 photos)
3. The buildings in the park are on the second floor, and the main businesses include art studios (craft shops), inns (tea houses), etc. The original intention of Juncheng Yicang is to become a cultural and tourism creative center integrating Chaozhou's traditional cultural creativity, granary historical and cultural display, and tourism and leisure.
4. This cultural and creative park can be regarded as a microcosm of Chaozhou traditional culture, because it brings together the works of Chaozhou national and provincial arts and crafts masters, including Chaozhou embroidery, wood carving, hand-drawn pot, straw painting, Porcelain plate paintings, traditional Chinese paintings, ceramic art, and other artworks with Chaozhou characteristics.
5. After finishing the tour in Yicang County, Zhenjian classmate took us to visit the studio of Master Kang Huifang in Chaozhou not far away. We went in and took a look, the master's stab show works were dazzling and beautiful. I asked a waitress and learned that there are exhibits of masters here. Some exhibits are not sold, and some exhibits are available for purchase. I asked for a small exhibit and she answered 400 yuan. Kang Huifang, 70 years old this year, is the top and most representative master of contemporary rust art. She has won many honorary titles: Chinese embroidery master, national senior arts and crafts artist, representative inheritor of national intangible cultural heritage tide embroidery projects, etc. There are many high-quality products of her fashion embroidery, including: the cushion embroidery "Carved Dragon" was presented by General Secretary Jiang Zemin to Secretary-General Annan of the United Nations in 2004; the cushion embroidery under the mountain tiger was presented by General Secretary Hu Jintao to Canadian Prime Minister Martin in 2008; The large-scale double-sided embroidery "Dragon Prosperity" won the special gold award of the 4th International "Shenzhen" Cultural Fair and was collected by the National Art Museum. (See 5 photos)
A place for casual coffee and tea, the night view is very bright.
The old granary renovation project, the first floor is a traditional craft display shop, coffee shop and other shops, the second floor is an inn, an artist station, which is quite prosperous and full on holidays. The house on Zhongshan Road is currently being renovated on the exterior wall, which is easy to miss.