Much can be said about Cinque Terre, probably one of Italy’s most famous landmarks and part of the Unesco World’s Heritage list. As the name says, Cinque Terre consist of five villages: coming from West you got Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. Hallmark to all these villages of fishermen are their colourful houses latched on cliffs that make for incredible sights you’ll never see anywhere else. One of the most valuable things here is the ability to visit all these villages thanks to a few paths and hiking trails, so you could actually walk from Monterosso, the westernmost villages to Riomaggiore, the easternmost one, and back! Nowadays the area is always packed, so plan accordingly and try to avoid car as a means of transportation, parking lots are scarce and expensive and traffic can discourage even the bravest driver! Since every village, except Corniglia, is well connected, you should take the train into consideration: fares are cheap and rides are very short (about 5 mins each).
#italy #liguria #cinqueterre #awesomepic #couplestrip #italytravel #italybeauties #seaside #town
Cinque Terre is area in western #italy defined by 5 very small villages. The traveling between them is possible by train that runs really often and is also very cheap. The villages needs less than 1km walking in each place so it is easily explorable.
From Genoa, take a day to explore the Cinque Terre.
1 GenoaMontrexo round-trip train ticket;
2 Five-fishing village one-day pass (no matter what order to play in the middle of the village, the pass is applicable)
From Genoa in the morning, according to Montreux Verza Na Manarola Rio Maggiore, return to the order of play in Genoa.
1) Genoa Montreux, there are direct trains, there are also transfers, direct trains, fast and convenient. There are two direct trains at 7:49 and 9:50 in the morning. The 7:49 bus is recommended. If the Cinque Terre tourists are not there in the morning, they can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the quiet village in the morning light and take good pictures.
2) After playing Montreux, buy a Cinque Terre Pass in Montreux, remember to take the free map and the Cinque Terre train schedule, because the shift is not particularly large, the friends must take the timetable and arrange themselves reasonably. Itinerary.
3) By train, Verzana Manarola. Among them, the village of Cornelia, because of the need to transfer to the village into the village, the scenery is general, in order to have enough time to stay in the more beautiful villages, you can skip this village.
4) Manarola Rio Maggiore, take the "Love Road" walk. Between the two villages, there is a walkway in the Cinque Terre, known as the Love Road. If the road to love is closed, switch to the train, Manaona Rio Maggiore.
5) After Rio Maggiore, take the train back to Genoa.
The Italian Cinque Terre is not the name of a village. Cinque Terre - The name is also very straightforward. In fact, it is a small, slightly run-down fishing village with its own name and its own characteristics.
The Cinque Terre are Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore, here It is recommended to play three villages, Wei Village, Manarola and Riomaggiore.
Cinques Village The transportation between the villages depends on the small trains that pass through the tunnels in the mountains. There are many trains, and it takes only a few minutes from Manarola to Riomaggiore. Manarola is located between Wei Village and Riomaggiore, and is 10 minutes from Wei Village.
The far-reaching beauty of Manarola is the densely coloured house on the hillside of the port. (Fig. 1)
Weicun Village's postcard location is to climb the mountain. There is a mountain road near the port. It is about 10-15 minutes. You can see a small island that Wei Village has extended. (Fig. 4)
Relative to Manarola, Riomaggiore is a steeper terrain. There are many winding roads in the village, but from the train station to the port of Fairy Rock, there are not many steps. Go through a tunnel. As for why the most prominent stone in the port, called fairy rock, there is no way to verify it, but it is crowded with many people taking pictures. (Figure 6)
Cinque Terre is on the coast of La Spezia in Liguria, Italy. This small and exquisite Italian national park consists of the villages of Monterosso, Vernazza, Cornelia, Manarola and Riomaggiore on the edge of a cliff, as well as the surrounding areas. This charming area with steep cliffs and colorful villages is great for walks on the beach and mountain hikes.