A museum with few tourists. It looks all those things. It is easy to be aesthetically tired. Tickets are 120 Angstroms, and camera fees are 50 Angstroms. Right by the river, you can walk there.
Luxor Museum is located 1 kilometer before Luxor Temple. Its collection includes artifacts from ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, Coptic and Islamic times, but the most precious thing is from the Pharaoh era. You can visit Luke Come here after Soo Shen Temple
The Luxor Museum is very magnificent. Come here to enjoy the scenery. The museum is also a huge venue. The building area of these places is very good.
[Scenery] I love the scenery here
[Interest] Very interesting
Luxor Museum is a very famous museum of nature and history in Luxor. Your partner will love it very much. The price is not high. Two mummies are worth visiting this museum. Obviously it is not as big as the museum in Cairo. Obviously exhibits It's a bit less, but the display and the atmosphere of this place are very good.
1. Located in downtown Luxor, on the bank of the Nile River between Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple;
2. The museum has only two floors, and each floor is not too big. The main historical periods of cultural relics are concentrated in the Middle Kingdom and New Kingdom periods;
3. Although the museum does not have as many collections as the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, at any rate almost every exhibit has an English description;
4. In addition, the stone carvings and stone carvings of various eras in the museum often have national treasure-level cultural relics. It is recommended to prepare a strategy in advance;
5. Tickets are 140 Egyptian pounds, about ￥54, half price for students, and there are additional charges for photography. It is worth noting that the opening hours of this museum are from 9 am to 21 am, and the lunch break is from 14 am to 1 pm. There is no rest on Friday and Saturday.
The Temple of Luxor (Temple of Luxor) is three kilometers away from the Karnak Temple. It is the residence of the god Amon on the banks of the Nile during the obedo ceremony. In front of the temple, you can see the remains of a small section of the "Ram Road", and the roadside is full of sculptures of sheep's heads. Karnak Temple is a large-scale temple complex dedicated to the gods of the sun, nature and moon by the pharaohs (kings of ancient Egypt), all built with huge stones. The temple gate is 38 meters high and spectacular; the main hall is majestic and dignified, covering an area of about 5,000 square meters, with 16 rows of 134 megalithic columns, of which 12 are the tallest, each with a height of 20 meters or more, and the top of the column can stand a hundred people. , The pillars are left with painted paintings describing the story of the sun god, the steeple in the temple is like a forest, and megalithic statues can be seen everywhere. On the stone walls of the temple, you can see their glorious historical sites carved in hieroglyphs by the ancient Egyptians. The Karnak Temple is one of the most spectacular ancient buildings in the world and the largest temple in Egypt.