An example of showing you the variety and cultural richness while you’re on ‘Pai Tiao’ on Phuket: this is not your average city tour but a journey where Sino-Portuguese influences are intertwined with breathtaking views over the surrounding waters.
An example of showing you the variety and cultural richness while you’re on ‘Pai Tiao’ on Phuket: this is not your average city tour but a journey where Sino-Portuguese influences are intertwined with breath-taking views over the surrounding waters. The magnetic power of its fine-powdered beaches with gently waving palm trees, a kaleidoscope of entertainment and dining venues to choose from, and ample choices of activities that fill in all the wishes of the discerned traveller, Phuket’s past definitely is not to be underestimated. “Pai Tiao” means “go and explore” and this is what we’ve tailored for those seeking a more enriching Phuket experience.
Your guide and driver will be ready at your hotel lobby from around 8:30 am for an amazing tour that unveil a few of the hidden secrets of Phuket. A visit to Phuket is not complete when seeing all the unique aspects of this great island in the southern part of the Kingdom. From your hotel, we follow the well-paved trails along the most famous beaches, with its view points to get a bird’s-eye view over either the next beach or overlooking the calm waters of the Andaman Sea. Outside is famed tourism centres, we make time to touch some of its rich culture and history, sometimes overlooked yet just as interesting.
Visits to the Big Buddha image of Phuket is certainly taken up when highlighting the spiritual side of the island. Constructed out of white marble, the 45-metre high Big Buddha on Phuket is a fine example of the country’s close connection with Buddhism. Overlooking Chalong Bay in the southeast, located on Nakkerd Hill, visitors are offered panoramic views across the southern coast line and the Andaman Sea.
Deeply connected to what once was, primarily, Chinese trading grounds, Phuket still bears home to some very revered Chinese temples. Perfectly complementing a visit to the Big Buddha, a better understanding of the peaceful coexistence of various believes will be put into the spotlight. Combined with scenes of local agriculture (stands for excellent photograph opportunities) and a tin-mine museum, one of the oldest forms of industry on the Pearl of the Andaman, this will be rounded up with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, carefully selected by us.
A cultural and scenic treat to enrich your holiday memories of the beauty and the charm of the "Pearl of the Andaman" Phuket comes to an end when we head back to your hotel on the island at around 5 pm.
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request and may be subject to supplementary charges
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 16:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 16:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- After confirmation, you'll then receive an itinerary confirmation email within 24 hour(s).
- Please contact us at least 72 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- Pick-up times for excursions will be reconfirmed one day prior to commencement of your booked excursion. As an indication, the pick-up time from your accommodation is scheduled 30-60 minutes prior to the confirmed starting time.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher or photo ID in exchange for your activity.
Our office hours are from 08:30 hrs. until 18:00 hrs. from Monday to Friday
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply;
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions;
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant;
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users;
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable;
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour;
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off; Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this; Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power. We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request. In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.