Let's Relax Spa : Phuket Patong Second StreetPhuket,Thailand
Tap to rate
Blue Canyon Country ClubPhuket,Thailand
Tap to rate
Sukko Spa ResortPhuket,Thailand
Tap to rate
James Bond Island was only part of a fun packed day.
We went with Khaolak Tour Plan on their "Earlybird" tour.
The day included a long-tailed boat journey to the island with time to wander around, a very relaxing canoe trip through the limestone scenery and mangroves, fabulous lunch at the floating village of Koh Payi, a visit to the reclining Buddha at Wat Suwan Kuha and finally ending up at the spectacular Lumpee waterfall.
Our guide was Pae, a very confident and knowledgable young lady and our excellent driver, Aomi got us there and back in cool a/c comfort.
So to talk only about Koh Tapu, James Bond Island does not do justice to the complete day.
On a visit to Phuket and wondering why you should be visiting this place, here are few takeaways i had after visiting this place :-
1. The location is out of this world! James Bond Island is in Phang Nga Bay and even the cruise from Phuket Island through the fantastic limestone cliffs is breathtaking.
2. James Bond Island itself is very scenic. The place is a natural curiosity and a great photo opportunity, the reason why it was selected for the movie.
3. It’s always fun to see the real thing from a movie, even old, and to realise there is no door to the secret lair and no radar coming out of the rock!
4. It’s part of a beautiful day trip to the above mentioned fabulous Phang Nga Bay, and it usually includes lunch at the surprising floating village of Koh Panyi.
5. You can buy and eat some delicious flat dried squid (Pla Mook Haeng). That’s if you like this kind of local treats
6. Lastly not to forget an adventurous ride on a Jet boat to this amazing Island❤️
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travelers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Getting There - the airport is fairly small but still very beautiful. Getting to any hotel from the airport is quite easy as taxies and shuttle busses are in abundance.
Attractions - Attractions are plenty! From Patong Beach, Tiger Kingdom all the way through to the ultimate shopping and tourist experience of Bangla Street. And of course you can't miss the Simon Cabaret show!
Hotels - most hotels are very reasonably priced with excellent service from all staff members, spacious and clean rooms with beautiful ocean views.
Food & Restaurants - although there are many restaurants all over for every taste and occasion, don't forget about it the local street food that is absolutely delicious and very cheap!
Shopping - if shopping is your goal oriented guilty pleasure, you definitely have to stop at the famous Bangla street for all ranges of stores, restaurants and bars.
There are many options on Phuket Island. Patong is a party place that is good for a vibrant clubbing. the streets are full of people.
🌴If you are looking to be closer to nature, there are many holidays resorts outside of the city. I’m my opinion, one of the best ones would be Thavorn Beach Resort.
🌱It’s an old family resort with a beep history for sustainable tourism. most of the food the hotel uses is grown on site and the excess is taken home by the workers.
🏝 nestled between the mountains and it’s own private beach 30 minutes away from the city and is popular for weddings and romantic getaways
👑 It has a long history of hosting royals. It has a royal charter from the Thai king and has hosted Danish royalty along with other European houses.
🏡Last but not least it is a great place for families and the rooms and very spacious. you have an option of choose a beach cottage. housing with direct access to the swimming pool, or a vanicural ride up to the mountain cottages.
Address - Phuket (Nai Yang Beach, Thalang areas)
- World-class design, Large rooms & common area.
- Multiple restaurants, pools available.
- Attentive and nice staffs. Free Airport Shuttle.
- not overcrowded
- A truly sublime sanctuary and natural beauty
Downside: no private beach (but conveniently accessible to Nai Yang beach)
Avg. Price per Person : from 4000++
Rating : 5
I think this is the best spot to see the beautiful sunset at Phuket! It’s raining on that time when we went to Promthep Cape however the rain stops and let us see the beautiful sunset! lucky shot with the third photo I love to see it it make me calm to see peace!
#urbanexplorer #yuanshanping #lijiang #yunnan #china #explorewithtony #naturelover #adventure #life #photographersdayoff
Travelling to Phuket and staying in a five-star well-known Banyan tree hotel is one of the best trip so far. Because? Inside the hotel is a paradise itself.
1. Biking around the hotel every morning is catching up fresh air.
2. Riding an elephant is also available near the area but infront of the lobby have one baby talented elephant entertaining guest by playing music instrument called harmonica (if im not mistaken).
3. The beach is bit far from the rooms but it is peaceful & good for grounding while waiting for sunset.
4. The buildings design are also unique and good for pictorial background.
5. Banana boat is also available, dont miss it!
6. And of course the different one of the kind Villa room selection to choose with, worth the price coz you have your own pool and dining area plus amazing view.
7. Free buffet breakfast is also included when you book here, many variety of food to choose from everyday.
Flight with Vietjet on 12 of June 2021, from Phuket to Chiang Rai with a transit in BKK Airport.
This is the first time I flight with Vietjet I'll give 3/5.